• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NorthernDisc Dyes for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha very funny, although I do have a stencil of Rodgers doing the belt. Be happy to do a Packers dye I'll send a PM with the details.

Would you be able to dye a white/black dye with this picture:

troll_2_05.jpg

and the text "Oh My Goooooooddddddddd!"

?>

I may have to box it out because of the fact that the only image has his head cut off which will look weird, but that's the kind of movie Troll 2 is. Yes, I did get the reference.;)

I could always do the dye on yours for you, would cost $10.

You could always bring it to a PM if you do not wish to share it, but I believe others may be asking this question too. Earlier you mentioned doing a dye for someone else for 10 dollars, does that mean you do custom dyes or that you would do that specific one because you have already done it?

If you do take orders, I know I have two or three I would like done. One would be a simple one color line art drawing. Any others may be some logos and stuff, nothing too difficult (but obviously above my level of expertise). If that first one turns out (it would be our league logo), I am more than positive that I would get several more who would be willing to send you some business.

Specifically I have a yellow Pro TeeBird with factory stamp, a green soft Anode with no stamp, and a blue Opto Core with regular stamp that I would love to have dyed.

And if you do handle requests and specific orders, what is your turn around time? If I did this, I would need to have them done and in my hands by June 22nd so I can use them at the Minnesota Majestic.

Status
Not open for further replies.