• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Nothing over $9, Buy 2 get one free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhynomcgrath

Buy 2 discs get one free (the least expensive one). prices shipped.

Predator FLX/ esp/ orange/ 170g/ ink/ 8/ $7
Preditor FLX/ esp/ dye/ 170g/ ink/ 8/ $8
Surge/ esp/ blue/ 173g/ no ink/ 9/ $8

Wizard/ G9i/ egg shell/ ink/ small crack on flight plate, does not change flight path
Wizard/ RFF/ red/ 175g/ rim ink/ 7/ $7
ION/ proton/ green/ 176g/ ink/ 8/ $9

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 326
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 288
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
Anybody heard from this seller since purchasing?

I sent money over a week ago. He hasn't logged in since, no acknowledgement of money received, no shipping info, no discs. I need these discs for a SS, and this is the first time I've been left hanging on DGCR.

Yes, I know **** happens and he could have a situation. I hope everything is okay and I'm not saying this is a bad deal - just wondering if anyone else who made a deal in this thread and sent money has gotten any communication or discs. Thanks.

Anyone know RhynoMcGrath personally?

I paid for the Scorpius on 11/14. I emailed Ryan on 11/21 after getting no response to the PM I sent him on here. He replied (from his phone) the same day with this.

"Hey, sorry haven't been on dgcr in a few days. It's on its way. Sorry for the delay, I had trouble getting to the post office. I worked 6a-6p all week and couldn't get to a post office before they closed."

Today is the 25th, I still have not received the disc from Mr. McGrath.

Don't get your hopes up, I have a feeling this dude ripped us all off.

He emailed me back today, just said they were on the way. I immediately responded with a request for details. No response.

He appears to be a PDGA member. Hopefully he's just screwing this up due to life circumstances. One more week and it's pitchforks from me.

Got home, checked the mail, no disc, sent him another email, no reply yet...
not looking too good.

He's got plenty of feedback and its all positive. He wasnt selling these for enough to throw all that away. At least you would think if somebody was going to go out for good they would make it worth it. Plus why respond to emails if your ripping people off?

He's got plenty of feedback and its all positive. He wasnt selling these for enough to throw all that away. At least you would think if somebody was going to go out for good they would make it worth it. Plus why respond to emails if your ripping people off?

I assume he is not ripping us off, just really screwing up. There is NO excuse for not communicating, period. Plenty of reasons why things get delayed but no reason you can't just tell us what's going on. If you send me an email ten days after I send you money and only tell me "it's on it's way" and then don't respond when I ask "when", that's just not cool.

If you can send me one email from your phone, then you can send me another email from your phone, and you can also get your ass on this website and make a post for everyone who is waiting and wondering, too. He may have a lot of positive feedback but he's not getting more from me.

Delays and reasons why this happened are acceptable. Not communicating and not providing any real information is not acceptable, and will definitely lead some people to think they are being ripped off. I'm hoping I get the items I paid for soon. I'm already pretty pissed.

I do work mon-fri 6a-6p. I'm not allowed to bring any electronic device to work wih a camera on it. (Sometimes I can sneak my phone in, like today) Sometimes it's hard to respond. I gave the discs to my wife to ship because I can't make it to the oat office during the week. We have 2 kids that she takes and picks up from daycare everyday. I asked her on fri when one of you contacted me if she had sent them out, she forgot they were in he back of her car. I apologize for the wait. On the other hand have a little bit of patients. You act like I told you it would be there the next day. You paid very little for these discs and although I had no intention of it taking this long for you to get these discs don't act like you ordered from a store and were promised overnight shipping. I don't run a business, I sell discs very cheap, most of the time I barely brake even after shipping. It's Again, I'm very sorry, but relax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.