• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NPCTour Championship 2013

NPCTour

Birdie Member
It's finally here! Registration is officially open for those of you who qualified for this event. If you did not earn a spot, there is one chance left. You must contact your PDGA Rep to see if he/she will give you their spot. All reps have one spot to give in each state. Have them contact me at 501.837.8878 or [email protected]
Register at www.npctour.com

Registration-Open-1024x791.jpg

A list of qualified players is on the website as well. Last years event was a huge success. Get ready for this years event!

NPC-Logo-2013.png

Looking to purchase a NPC Fundraiser Disc? I will be selling these very soon. Looking to pick up some INNColor Disc's.

What is the cost? $30.00 will get you this Disc, Raffle Ticket for a free dri-fit shirt, your name in the NPC Caddie Book, and a Tee sign on one course played during the NPC Championships.

I will have them for sale on my website www.npctour.com SOON!

Registration for the NPCTour Championships is going well. Currently we have 16 players all signed up with a wopping 7 Advanced Masters players registered! Those guys are not messing around! You better sign up while spots are available. 90 Spots for Pros and 90 Spots for Amateurs.............Registration ends May 1, 2013

Current Registration:

Men Pro Open
1 Thor Holoch Arkansas

Advanced Masters Men
1 Michael Gray Arkansas
2 Mark Smith Arkansas
3 Adam Castle
4 John Cloutier
5 Steve Cook
6 Trey Gunn
7 Scott Wittman

Advanced Men
1 Jonathan Goff Arkansas

Intermediate Men
1 Rich Harpel Arkansas
2 Ray Moore Arkansas

Recreational Men
1 Scotty Helms Arkansas
2 Brian Barnes Arkansas
3 Anthony Sump Nebraska
4 Austin Menzel Nebraska
5 Spencer Wilkes

*The amateurs players are on the ball*

67020_408961255867156_608390307_n.jpg

Npc Tour 50 Supercolors ordered................current list of sold discs: Steven Cook 1, Trey Gunn 1, Spencer Wilkes 1, Laura Meyers 2, Trantham Family 1, Altura Graphics 1, David Lopez 1 (Aces Wild Design), Joe King 2, Abby Road North 1................39/50 Discs Remain! www.npctour.com to order yours today!