• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NutSac Reviews? Similar Bags?

I've never seen one in person, but the idea of it is to have a really small lightweight bag, right? If so, there's a little ching bag with a clamshell design. It's small, only holds a handful of discs with a small zipper pocket inside and two mesh water bottle pockets on the outside. It's a solid little bag, and is great for that number of discs.

I had the option of the Nutsac for 50% off or the Ching bag and I went with the Ching for my first DG bag. It's starting to wear thin after a year of play but it hasn't started to fall apart yet. I use one drink holder for a tall water bottle and stuff the other side with snacks. I like it because it's light, holds just enough for a round or two, and has helped me keep my disc count low during my first year of play. I stuff about 8 discs in it comfortably.

I need to look for a slightly larger bad for next season. Something that holds 10-15 discs, has room for water, snacks, rule book, camera, flashlight, towel, etc. Recommendations welcome.

Here is how i conquered the strap issue, and lack of drink holder. I just used the carabiner to bridge the gap between the two sides of the strap. The just used a climbing chalk bag on the same carabiner. simple. I just wish my condor would fit in it with another disc.
photo0061a.jpg

Last edited:
I got a new nutsac and used it this week during the snow. It was so nice to not have to set my bag in the snow on every shot. I don't use mids so I was able to fit 5 fairway drivers and 2 wizards no problemo. I have a beer bottle coozie hanging from a carabiner for the drink holder, just like the picture. I can't believe it took 5 pages of this thread before someone mentioned it. :) My next plan is to sew a pocket into the inside of the top flap. Then I can put my smokes and keys in there and I am set.

I got a new nutsac and used it this week during the snow. It was so nice to not have to set my bag in the snow on every shot. I don't use mids so I was able to fit 5 fairway drivers and 2 wizards no problemo. I have a beer bottle coozie hanging from a carabiner for the drink holder, just like the picture. I can't believe it took 5 pages of this thread before someone mentioned it. :) My next plan is to sew a pocket into the inside of the top flap. Then I can put my smokes and keys in there and I am set.

Mids are overated. All you really need is a cheetah and an aviar.

Latest posts