• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved to 176.8g as well. Hopefully we can finally get some heavy weight versions.

New approval cause the tweaked the mold to add the extra max weight. Probably slight bigger diameter to allow higher max wt?

So... we seeing stock FD2s in 2019 or nah??
d6f.jpg

d6f.jpg

End of the year focus is usually on mystery boxes and moving that old stock. Early 2020 I think we see quite a few releases with the c FD2 being one of them.We are only 21 days from 2020 :clap:

I've seen some real good quality mystery boxes

the one that my buddy got would be on the opposite end

only 9 discs (2 of which were base plastic)
no swirly stuff, no CB,

Probably the best disc was a Shadow Titan

pretty meh

I ordered Box 2 so hopefully it's better

The stock c-line FD2 are €€€ love the slightly opaque plastic as in 2nd run fd.
Any plans on special runs other than tour series? Like for example Luster?
Also would be interested in a new run of luster MD3. Please make it happen ��

Are there stock stamps of the freak run pds out there? I would love to get some PDs in the bag again, but I don't want the more overstable than an FD3 version.

Are "we" sure that's a three tooled FD2 and not just an original?

Askoa can you post a pic of the wing?
Yeah it is the third (2019) retool stock c-line as sold in the powergrip and innovastore.net online stores. same mold as the Royal rage.
https://www.innovastore.net/product/2984/c-line-fd2-2019-retool
The plastic is firm and grippy. Not tacky though like the money champ-runs. But for me who loves colorglow I bought three of these c-line

The plastic is firm and grippy. Not tacky though like the money champ-runs. But for me who loves colorglow I bought three of these c-line

Looks like the champ plastic from the recent Firebird and TL3 runs. It's good stuff.

Discmania Support Reply

P1 is going to be run again, correct? It's still possible to find them in D and stiff P line out there, but I'm just worried that it's going to be discontinued or something.

The P1 will definitely be run again. I don't expect it will be available in massive volumes as it's not a terribly hot seller but is for sure not an OOP item as it stands now.

d6f.jpg

Early 2020 is the plan. These things are going to be (well, they are) amazing!

The stock c-line FD2 are €€€ love the slightly opaque plastic as in 2nd run fd.
Any plans on special runs other than tour series? Like for example Luster?
Also would be interested in a new run of luster MD3. Please make it happen ��

It should certainly happen at some point. Maybe not the Luster MD3 as much but will always be an option.

Just flaunting your access to the new FD2s, I see. PERKELE

Nice use of Finnish there :) Your momma would be ashamed of you!

Follow up post:

Discmaniacs of the forum world. Thank you for such a wonderful year. Without all of your support, feedback, understanding, and patience, we wouldn't have come nearly as far during 2019. We've been through good times and hard times together with disappointing releases, discs that sold too quickly and created utter chaos amongst the community, numerous wonderful brand new releases, our first announcement bringing two new manufacturers onboard Valentine's day, two fantastic Mystery Box events, and many other joyous occasions in between. I'm sure I'm missing plenty but that pretty much sums it up.

We're all a family and we want to remind you that you're the most important part of our business. We do our best to make sure you're comfortable and confident with your purchases always. We are human, we make mistakes, but rest assured we'll always have your back and listen carefully to all concerns or ideas anyone may have. Feedback of any kind is welcomed with open arms and needless to say, we've learned a lot this year and will take all of that knowledge and make sure 2020 is the best it can be. Thanks for an amazing 2019, we'll see you next year!

-The Discmania Staff

Personally I think 2020 is going to stack up as the best year yet for discmaniacs. We have always had a good selection of discs to choose from but I think 2020 the line up will finally be fully fleshed out. The molds added from this year added so much to the driver game and once our OS putter comes out there will be no holes left. Great way to start a new decade!

Thanks, DM support social media person. I know we have been salty at times, but I hope you understand that part of that comes from our passion for disc golf and discmania discs. I for one really appreciate the ability to have a direct line to the company that makes available some of my favorite molds. EDIT: and more specifically and importantly, I appreciate your understanding, insightful, articulate, clear and helpful support. Keep up the good work! Happy Holidays, hope you have a chunk of time off!

2019 was a crazy year for disc golf. The decade, for me, I will remember as the start of my infatuation with the sport. Good things to come, excited for the coming year. <3

Discmania Support Reply

Thanks, DM support social media person. I know we have been salty at times, but I hope you understand that part of that comes from our passion for disc golf and discmania discs. I for one really appreciate the ability to have a direct line to the company that makes available some of my favorite molds. EDIT: and more specifically and importantly, I appreciate your understanding, insightful, articulate, clear and helpful support. Keep up the good work! Happy Holidays, hope you have a chunk of time off!

2019 was a crazy year for disc golf. The decade, for me, I will remember as the start of my infatuation with the sport. Good things to come, excited for the coming year. <3

Well said. We value all types of feedback very much and without it we could never better our business. It's hard to say if anything will ever be perfect but we will never stop trying to get there. One of our main goals is to make sure you know you're appreciated. Because, well, you are! Thanks for everything from everyone and we'll keep Reinventing our Game as well every chance we get.

Hey discmania, I was at a local shop and they had a lot of your discs with the new originals stamp on them, it seemed like a lot of the discs were in a stiff champy-star plastic for s-line. Was this intended or is this just what innova gave to you guys for the latest runs? I thought they felt great.

Hey discmania, I was at a local shop and they had a lot of your discs with the new originals stamp on them, it seemed like a lot of the discs were in a stiff champy-star plastic for s-line. Was this intended or is this just what innova gave to you guys for the latest runs? I thought they felt great.

Man, I would love a stiff champy-star FD. Was that one that you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.