• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

That pink groove better be in there. Either way thanks to the people that are going to rescue the box. Please do not go out your ways to make this happen. If you have some extra nice stuff laying around and feel like taking something out of the box and replacing it with something better then what was taken then please do so. Again know the boundries of what you have and what you think your going to take because everyone on the list has waited for the box and deserves to get a fair shot at getting something they might throw or want to try

That pink groove better be in there. Either way thanks to the people that are going to rescue the box. Please do not go out your ways to make this happen. If you have some extra nice stuff laying around and feel like taking something out of the box and replacing it with something better then what was taken then please do so. Again know the boundries of what you have and what you think your going to take because everyone on the list has waited for the box and deserves to get a fair shot at getting something they might throw or want to try

it is in there. i will post pics soon

Pics or no box should be the standard...sucks for those of us who added nice discs only to see them swapped
for someones "crap" they dont want.
/end rant

no we are not accepting any new names right now. I am sure there will be another one started sometime soon. I might start one when this is done and I can get enough stuff together

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now. Jmac79 was taken off the list.

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton

^^^^^Done^^^^

Lopan12
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
jkp21
GLong
707 Roc
MrFixIt
Matt B.
Stetz1010
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
zparcell
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
NOSteveLA
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
Eco81

Ok I went through again and the real bad part was the swag. i took out the beat up dx and threw in some used but nice discs and a new one or two. Ill add more swag from work. the box will also need to be replaced soon.

here are the discs and swag when it got to me
Winchendon-20120411-00576.jpg

Winchendon-20120411-00578.jpg

heres after me

Winchendon-20120411-00582.jpg

Winchendon-20120411-00580.jpg

EDIT: nice job on adding to the box... I was wondering how it went from 12 discs to 9 discs somewhere along the line....

there was only 8 in there when i got it, i took out 4 and added 5 to make it 9, that pic from when you had it is pretty awesome....

that last pic was right before i got it and i really wanted that cheetah and someone snagged it. the westside disc looks sweet.

I remember taking out the Talon and Buzzz for my son, the challenger for my wife, and the boatman for me to try. At that time I put in a S-line Gremlin, New Opto River, Buzzz SS, and another which I cannot recall. Pretty sure I had bought another new disc to toss into it.

If anybody has any requests for molds they would like to try, I will do my best to accomodate.

Latest posts