• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

No problem If you don't mind post the tracking number when you ship it. I want to distract myself from prepping for finals by checking its status every 5 minutes.

Also, I sent pms to rawb and gov'na a couple days back. Rawb hasn't logged in since January and hasn't responded. Gov'na sent me his address though, so if I don't hear from rawb I'm going to skip him for now and send it on to gov'na. I figure when rawb checks back in he can be next in line and we'll keep the box moving until then.

Shipped today, sorry KGroff, no tracking number. Should be there by Friday the lady said, but you never know, this is the usps..

It's here! I'm going to pick up some swag from the tournament tomorrow then get some pics and get it on its way to Gov'na.

No response from Rawb so we'll move on until he gets in touch with somebody.

Here are the pics of the contents as they arrived to me.
IMAG0626.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg
Discs:
ProLine Hurricane ProLine 167 New
ESP Nuke 172 Used (Definitely taking this one)
Champion Orc 175 Used
QJLS 160 New

Super color Buzz 177 New
DX Shark ?179? Used
?ESP? Zeppelin 182 New
DX Aviar P&A 150 Used

Rit Colors:
Navy blue
Golden yellow
Aqua Marine
Sunshine orange
Scarlet
Royal blue

The big bag is insulated, the small bag is an ace race disc bag, the rest of the swag speaks for itself.

That QJLS is downright sexy. If I didn't already buy my girlfriend a Diamond I would've snagged that up. I'm sure someone that throws light discs will love it though.

Good to see the box got there in one piece, they made me repack the box at the post office. Make sure it's flat at the top when you go to ship it. That QLS is an interesting disc, tossed it for a round, but didn't keep.

I started reading from the beginning, but kind of got lost, the list from the first page doesn't seem to have the recent names on it.
How would I go about getting on this? I know I'm new to this forum, but have good feedback on others.

I started reading from the beginning, but kind of got lost, the list from the first page doesn't seem to have the recent names on it.
How would I go about getting on this? I know I'm new to this forum, but have good feedback on others.

No more new entries on this box. Currently no disc pass is accepting new names. Somebody might start up a third :cool:

Creemcheese we are not taking any new names right now. Hopefully some starts a new list sometime. Soon. If someone does not stat something by the time this one ends, I am going to start another one

Updated List. We are not taking any new names at this point. Rawb will be taken off the list for now and if he resurfaces and wants back in we will add him to the bottom of the list.

To anyone that missed this disc pass, when and if there is another one, I will let everyone know what the deal is before I start getting everything together and once we have a list of 10 or more people, I will send it out. Just like the last one.

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25

^^^^^Done^^^^

the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
jkp21
GLong
707 Roc
MrFixIt
Matt B.
Stetz1010
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
zparcell
jmac79
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
NOSteveLA
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
Eco81

Rawb got back to me so it's on its way to him in South Dakota. The delivery confirmation number is 0311 2550 0000 1981 0581. I just brought it in though, so it's not showing up online yet.

Taken out:
ESP Nuke
Champion Orc
White Mini
Discraft Ace Race Bag

Put in:
174 Proline First Flight Hurricane 10/10
180 Champion Coyote 10/10
Pier Park Pro Shop T-Shirt
Huk Lab wrist band
Huk Lab iron on patch

I already got the box, but I want to check that this keeps moving. I don't want to see this box disappear.

my roommate just sent me a text saying that i have to pick up a package at the post office. will pick up tonight or tomorrow and ship it back out as soon as possible.

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13