• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] old discs nothing amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hook nuts, we all get your not here to make friends, your here to sell. But the fact is, you would probably sell more, if you followed the guidelines. I'm sure it seems like everyone of us on here are needy cry babies cause you don't have it set up the way we like.but remember you joined this site, if you don't want to post by the rules, maybe your the one who should move on. if you look at several sale threads not very many are set up the same, apart from every disc has a price, and a condition. That being said, if you posted that way, I bet almost all the critical remarks would vanish.

Hook nuts, we all get your not here to make friends, your here to sell. But the fact is, you would probably sell more, if you followed the guidelines. I'm sure it seems like everyone of us on here are needy cry babies cause you don't have it set up the way we like.but remember you joined this site, if you don't want to post by the rules, maybe your the one who should move on. if you look at several sale threads not very many are set up the same, apart from every disc has a price, and a condition. That being said, if you posted that way, I bet almost all the critical remarks would vanish.

\yawn

I've seen plenty of posts with discs not specifically priced.

those would most likely be trade threads.. i mean its not that big a deal.. just do $20 each obo if it makes you happy.. also example of a "selling" thread with no specific prices?

whos going to want buy from you when you act like this?

Im not gonna bash u hook nuts but if u plan on doing future buisness on this site u may wanna get ur plastic a little more in order. Bottom line it will help u sell more for better prices and help future sales. This is a small community here, no need to burn bridges. Also u may not be well informed about how much ur plastic is worth because of ur attitude. U prolly lost 10-20$ on that teebird that u could have in ur pocket.

It pays to listen to constructive critisism.

Like what? Quite a few discs alrdy sold or traded. They all in mail, hope everyone enjoys!

Status
Not open for further replies.