• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Oldies but goodies.

I haven't been playing long enough to have an old enough disc to be worth showing. But I gotta comment on your signature line:

I don't know who you've been playing with, but I know plenty of golfers who can at least count to five.

^ I think it's more or less that they don't WANT to count past three? :confused:

Champ boss. I'll post pic of it sooner or later

I got an old beat up CE eagle that I found at my gramps house and now it's on his shelf. But it's mine... Myyyy pressshhiiisshhhh.... But before I new bout CE I thought it was a regular disc and almost let his doggy have it cause I can't throw it good. But thanks to y'all people I no CE is money!

2012-07-21_22-06-40_880.jpg

DX Leo - circa 1992ish

I had one of those x-clones that was my go to fairway driver. I lost it a couple weeks ago and really want another one.

I used to throw it all the time, it's a fun disc. I bought it back around the time when Stokely threw it 660ft in 1995.

I think my math skills fell apart there. I'm 37, and I thought I got that disc at around 18-20. Maybe 95ish. Who knows. I did say 92ish. LOL. :doh:

2012-07-21_22-06-40_880.jpg

DX Leo - circa 1992ish
Not to nitpick, but the Leopard didn't come out until '99. The swoosh logo didn't show up until around 2003. Flight numbers didn't show up on stamps until a couple of years ago. So...that's not a circa 1992ish Leopard. Sorry.

Not to nitpick, but the Leopard didn't come out until '99. The swoosh logo didn't show up until around 2003. So...that's not a circa 1992ish Leopard. Sorry.

I really screwed up entirely, LOL. I had a few discs from back then, but I think I gave them away, maybe shark and stingray.

Proceed with the actual old discs.

I just saw a kid on the course playing with an amazing looking ce leopard. He was throwing it against trees, putting with it, and who knows what else. I tried letting him know what he had, and he says Meh, not my disc..I should have tried trading him some discs in hindsight...

Latest posts