• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Once Around the Mountain One and Done Tournament

i'm a mule (04) and seriously advise against playing it. school is in session and people will be all over the place, you'll only be able to use a lid when you can throw. Little Lehigh is right down the street and would be much better getting in another 5, 13, or 18 holes there.

I would have liked to play in this but I have a baseball game at 10:00. I think i would have used my ion or buzzz. Is there another one and done this year? I might try and stop by after my game. South mountain, blue mountain, and tyler are some of the courses that I need to play.

I'm only planning on running one tourney a year. Tyler had a one & done a few weeks/months ago. I know that Dodo's and the LVDC have an Ace Race in September or October.

Nope. Not a clue. Whatever disc goes in the player packs next year will be based on what the most common disc was this year.

Tinicum has camping on the course too. He has nocky listed as a fav so I suspect he is course bagging quantity over quality. I doubt he's gonna get em all done but good luck anyway!

This isn't my first road trip I've managed worse than this line up I think. Check out this thread where I posted a couple of the longer ones.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=813032#post813032

I am indeed a course bagger, got to play them all, so It's really all about logistics. I played Lancaster last july I think and then two new course popped up in the fall, so i'm scooping those up on the way up, then nocking out all the others in the area and south. I played nocky, tinicum, and most of the other courses in the SE area on one of those posted road trips in 09. I'm leaving tyler and sedgley as I go to NY to visit family and want to save them for one of those road trips. And I'm leaving blue mountain and north as i'm sure i'll be back to get those on another road trip. I know it won't be that easy but i'm up for it.

sweet. let me know when you're coming up again and hopefully i'll be free to shoot with you. In septermber tyler gets moved into all C pins for their big tourney. it is amazing in all C's. Sedgley is also my home course, 27 holes with three tees per hole and the first pole course on the east coat ('77)

Blue Mountain takes a while to play a round, so plan accordingly, but that seems a way off.

Thoughts on Warwick? I haven't played it yet, but am really looking forward to playing it soon.

Make sure to let us know how your trip goes (roadtrip thread maybe?)

how come no more reviews?????

Excited about playing in this!! Just have to decide which Buzzz I want to use. Crystal Z or Elite X - hmmmmmmm

1 tree could end your tourney using elite X....

Good point, but I seem to get the Elite X to do more of what I want it too. Crystal Z it is!!

The weather should be perfect,maybe a little breezy later.
Any one sticking around or going to an other cource afterwards?
Maybe playing for Tags?

I'm going to stick around, drink some beer, and play a round when I'm done. I've earned it. Depending on the size of the group, we could play skins.

I'll hang out for a moment afterwards but then I got to be moving on, 2/3 three more courses to play after south on saturday, and a bunch more on sunday.

Latest posts