• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] OOP Innova Plastic CE old KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgamache8

Eagle Member
I really didn't want to sell 90% of this plastic, but I recently broke my Oakleys and now need to replace them. Some of these discs I've had for a week and some for years. I can get better pics and clean discs better if anyone's interested in a particular one. Really not looking for trade unless you have some nice Oakley Radar, Radarlock, or Radar EVs. May also consider some used Mcpro roc3s. All ratings are based on physical condition of the disc so you know how much life is used/left in the disc. It's up to you guys to determine how much the ink affects the condition. I can answer any questions you may have about the discs, so please ask prior to purchase. Make Offers!!!!

Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/4swVZ

Here's what I have(in no order with pics)
2- CE Valkyries
1-11x KC roc
1-0x KC Roc
2-11x champ BB San Marino Aviars
1-PFN champ FB
1-PFN champ sidewinder
1-PFN Star TB
1-PFN 5x JK Aviar
1-Pro FB
1-2-Ring KC Aviar STIFF SOLD
10x KC Pro TB SOLD
11x CAL Champion TB SOLD

Update:
New list of "wants"
Gstar Leo3 167+
KC Aviars(all stabilities) 170+
Champion Mako3 177+
McPro Roc3
Glow champ Roc3
P-line FD
Star Destroyers(167+ish)
Beat Premium Teebirds
P2s
Novas

Last edited:
Got offers of 43 and 37 for the CAL 11x TB. Both turned down. Also got an offer of 4 used aviars and 2 used roc3s for the red CE valk. Good offer, just stopped throwing mcpros

I really didn't want to sell 90% of this plastic, but I recently broke my Oakleys and now need to replace them. Some of these discs I've had for a week and some for years. I can get better pics and clean discs better if anyone's interested in a particular one. Really not looking for trade unless you have some nice Oakley Radar, Radarlock, or Radar EVs. May also consider some used Mcpro roc3s. All ratings are based on physical condition of the disc so you know how much life is used/left in the disc. It's up to you guys to determine how much the ink affects the condition. I can answer any questions you may have about the discs, so please ask prior to purchase. Make Offers!!!!

Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/4swVZ

For search purposes:
Champion Edition, Ken Climo, KC, 11x, 10x, 0x, OOP, JK, Valkyrie, Teebird, Aviar, Firebird, Roc, Rancho, San Marino, 2-Ring

I also have 2 pro destroyers and an Avery destroyer with problems, and PFN TB, SW, and FB

Info and pics on the SW?

Had to wait for the 24 hour timer to run out so I could post this.

10x KC TB is SOLD for $45. Pic of SW is being added to the imgur link. And if anyone wants new blue Oakley radars, I have a pair I'm looking to sell. Just not my color.

KC aviar is TRADED in a much larger trade. Let's keep them moving. Previous offer fell through on 11x cal TB. 1st offer of 35 shipped will take it. Earliest time stamped PM wins

Definitely no to the offer on the 11x. Possibly on the 0x. I'm in talks to trade both of them, but I'll keep you posted if it falls through

Bump. Pro FB, better condition BB Champ Aviar are both sold . Decided to take the JK Aviar off the market. Let's get some discs sold guys. Shoot me offers!!! Motivated seller. Looking to raise some money for 2 carts, a putting practice basket, and some tome poles to build an affordable 8 hole, 3 tee backyard course. So yea, $$$ is needed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts