• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce & Eric McCabe's Tournament- Cedar Hill TX Feb-11-2012

Hey bull I just sent you a friend request this is Phillip I played with u at north park, yeah the guy with cigarettes and no lighter, and the guy with discs but no mini, and yes the guy with the scorecard but no pencil!

hahaha request accepted. Just remember your stuff next time, I cant be there for you forever. LOL

Glad you threw the word orange in there for us. Otherwise I would of had to tell on you! haha

DDD in the house!

lmfao. fat orange bagger.

Been a while Phillip, have I seen you sense the final at '08 TX Teams?

I doubt it! I have been wake boarding, playing softball, and flag football, coaching my buddy's 6yr olds flag football team and now about to start their baseball season as head coach. So, nevertheless I will be busy for the next 3 months so I'm trying to play some golf before life sucks me back up lol!

Thats not much shorter than they usually peter out

I love when Rob talks smack! It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion, you already know where it's going you just can wait to see the wreckage once it's over lol!