• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Panther OOP?

Quinntastic

Birdie Member
Was just on the Innova factory store site. Panther is no longer on the full production page. Is this going OOP now? If so I may need to gab a few while I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panther has been part of the Champion starter pack for years. Hope they don't OOP such a great disc.

Agreed, a lot of the recent OOPs seem strange to me. But this one especially, perfect midrange for beginners and useful at all skill levels. Not really an overlap in the midrange lineup either

I guess you could argue the Manta here, but the Panther feels pretty darn good.

Was the Panther ever on the full production page? I don't see any champion plastic represented on that page at all. Or star plastic for that matter. Does this mean star Destroyers are going OOP? Probability of this: 0.0

When you search panther in the search bar all that loads is factory seconds

Was just on the Innova factory store site. Panther is no longer on the full production page. Is this going OOP now? If so I may need to gab a few while I can.

"Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?" :(

Panther has been part of the Champion starter pack for years. Hope they don't OOP such a great disc.

Yes, I don't see the Panther going OOP. But if it does, I've got a big stack of them...

So its going OOP again... it was temporarily OOP in like 06 or 07. Wonder if there is any sponsored players that bag a panther. I know patrick brown used panthers but hes not with innova anymore.

If innova were to make a full batch of ch. panthers not to be used in starter packs how long would they sit? 6mo a year?

Really...!?!

I mean that's that only logical conclusion right? :D

The real answer probably is more along the lines of the factory is running out/low and it isn't worth the production cycles on the machines to run more Panthers right now. Unless the mold is broken, Innova never really makes something OOP.

So its going OOP again... it was temporarily OOP in like 06 or 07. Wonder if there is any sponsored players that bag a panther. I know patrick brown used panthers but hes not with innova anymore.

If innova were to make a full batch of ch. panthers not to be used in starter packs how long would they sit? 6mo a year?

Not going OOP, and they actually sell fairly well. I've sold 14 of them so far this year. I reorder a couple of them each month and always have.

I saw a used Panther in a bin that had really gummy/fingerprinty champion plastic for 10$. It had the same texture as my 10x 11x KC Eagles. Maybe I should go back and pick it up. Had flight numbers on it.

Worth getting?

I saw a used Panther in a bin that had really gummy/fingerprinty champion plastic for 10$. It had the same texture as my 10x 11x KC Eagles. Maybe I should go back and pick it up. Had flight numbers on it.

Worth getting?

A lot of them off the shelf have that nice grippy feel. $10 does seem high for a used Panther, specially with flight numbers.

champ Panther gave me most recent ace! since then I've found myself making some ridiculous shots with it. I gotta keep an eye out for them, as they never turn up in stores around here...

Talked to the guys at g3t. Sounds like they can still order them from the factory on wholesale level. Probably just a break in production like zj mentioned. Glad I'm not the only one with love for this mold.

champ Panther gave me most recent ace! since then I've found myself making some ridiculous shots with it. I gotta keep an eye out for them, as they never turn up in stores around here...

Order them online right now. Pink and blue, 175g in the current stock are great. Infinite had some last I checked.

Bump. Just commenting that someone made a big run on Panthers at Disc Golf Center. Curious as to why the sudden popularity. OOP rumors?