• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Pink Discs!

I'm a big fan of pink discs.

I have trouble seeing some colors but not pink.

I like the Z / Champ style plastic, the colors pop more for me.. Pinks, Blues & Yellows. I have an occasional red, white or orange when needed but Pink, Yellow & Blue is the backbone.

I currently have bagged in pink
CryztalFLX Roach
Z Sting
Z Stalker
Z Avenger SS
Z Thrasher

Too bad Champ plastic has been stingey with the pigment lately and fades badly. My 2 year old pink Valkyrie is now basically clear and I've hardly thrown it. Pink Z Buzzz from the same order still pops.

Too bad Champ plastic has been stingey with the pigment lately and fades badly. My 2 year old pink Valkyrie is now basically clear and I've hardly thrown it. Pink Z Buzzz from the same order still pops.

Agreed, I have noticed as well. The colors don't seem as vibrant as the Z, and seem to fade faster.

The pink opaque discs like star, ESP, X etc, don't seem to pop for me. I don't really see them any better than a typical red disc

Agreed, I have noticed as well. The colors don't seem as vibrant as the Z, and seem to fade faster.

The pink opaque discs like star, ESP, X etc, don't seem to pop for me. I don't really see them any better than a typical red disc

It's all about fluorescence.

the patriot in the top right is only kinda/maybe pink
ERjbIci.jpg

Latest posts