• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pittsburgh Flying Disc Open, Aug 27-28

I believe Feldberg, Garret Gurthie, Nikko, and Sarah Hokom.

That is when i'm excpecting to be around there around 4 - 5 pm. Probably won't do any clinics but i'll be out there playing at that time killing time till friend gets off work.

Yesterday was awesome! And it wasnt even tournament play. The clinic was great, Nikko, Feldberg, GT and Sarah Hokom did a great job. They each had 15 minutes of talking to the group and then split into two stations, distance and putting to give everyone some one on one time. Improved my drives and got told I'm on the right track to getting my putting better/consistent.

Shout out to Mike at Mr. Disc Golf from Sarah Hokom :)

Yesterday was awesome! And it wasnt even tournament play. The clinic was great, Nikko, Feldberg, GT and Sarah Hokom did a great job. They each had 15 minutes of talking to the group and then split into two stations, distance and putting to give everyone some one on one time. Improved my drives and got told I'm on the right track to getting my putting better/consistent.

Shout out to Mike at Mr. Disc Golf from Sarah Hokom :)

Had a great time at the clinic last night. Having one on one time with Feldberg to improve my driving was invaluable. Dude is great at what he does.

Watched the first round of Deer Lakes this morning and had a lot of fun. Mostly followed the Nikko/Avery and Feldberg/Doss cards but had a few chances to few several holes simultaneously and took in some women's action and Barsby's card at times.

I guess Josh Anton and Will Schusterick tore it up. Didn't watch either of them unfortunately :( Anyone know what the course record is and if these guys just set it?

Was great to hear some comments about hole 14. Feldberg was less than impressed with the 'fairway' and Doss didn't have much nice to say about it either lol.

Planning on watching everything tomorrow at Moraine and Knob.

Im caddying for Feldberg all weekend. 52 second round for the course record. 14 birdies out of 18 holes. Unbelievable

Had a great time at the clinic last night. Having one on one time with Feldberg to improve my driving was invaluable. Dude is great at what he does.

Watched the first round of Deer Lakes this morning and had a lot of fun. Mostly followed the Nikko/Avery and Feldberg/Doss cards but had a few chances to few several holes simultaneously and took in some women's action and Barsby's card at times.

I guess Josh Anton and Will Schusterick tore it up. Didn't watch either of them unfortunately :( Anyone know what the course record is and if these guys just set it?

Was great to hear some comments about hole 14. Feldberg was less than impressed with the 'fairway' and Doss didn't have much nice to say about it either lol.

Planning on watching everything tomorrow at Moraine and Knob.

Will and Josh broke the record set by Barry Shultz. Barry had 55 and Will/Josh shot 54. Then my boy Feldberg shot a 52

That's unreal. Hey I was following you around most of the morning :p Congrats to Dave. He seemed a bit off the first round... really glad to see he came back with a vengeance in the second round.

Everyone on the lead card in round 2 birdied 14. There's a fairway.

Everyone on the lead card in round 2 birdied 14. There's a fairway.
Oh I know. It was more their comment than mine. I think of 14 as having two fairways on either side and the middle as being a place to avoid landing your first drive. I'm guessing they figured it out the second time around (since, you know, they're phenomenal at disc golf and I can't even win a rec tourney).

Insane.

Gotta say, the biggest thrill of the day for me was watching everyone HANDLE #3. I can't even par that stupid hole from reds half the time and they bird it from blues without breaking a sweat. They're amazing to watch. I'm so jazzed about DG right now :D

Yeah, I heard someone (Avery, maybe?) eagled 3. Will had a 30 foot or so putt for eagle and it bounced off the basket.

The coolest shots I saw were Brinster had an amazing drive on 6, and Will had two great get-out-of-trouble shots on 14.

I thought some things were interesting. No one on the lead card in the second round had a stool. I didn't see any overhand shots.

The coolest shots I saw were Brinster had an amazing drive on 6, and Will had two great get-out-of-trouble shots on 14.

I thought some things were interesting. No one on the lead card in the second round had a stool. I didn't see any overhand shots.

Nice, did someone shoot videos there?

I guess they are quite fit so they don't need stool! I am 48 years old and I do need stool (actually i have cart) for tournament rounds.

As for overhand, I guess they are more comfy with spike hyzer than overhead.

How is weather there?

Latest posts