• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Plastic Addicts

jflick

Announcing the first disc in our line up, the Intervention! These will be coming out this spring along with a putter called the Habit. I will try to check in here weekly to answer any questions you all might have.

Attachments

• 12814287_10206166132693315_2692393712506216164_n.jpg
    12814287_10206166132693315_2692393712506216164_n.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 281
Plastic looks sick!
Good luck trying to carve out your own niche in the market!

Looks to be a wide rimmed distance driver, no?

Looks cool! What kind of flight are you predicting?

CheyTacIntervention.jpg

I will be quite disappointed if this is not a stamp option...

Yesterday they said this was the old school Innova pro plastic feel, the good stuff not that garbage pro plastic they're putting out now. If that's the case, I'm extremely interested.

Plastic looks great. Great. It's funny they compared it to "pro line" while being manufactured by Discraft though. Ha

But who cares. That stuff was tits

That looks a lot like the old pearly Orcs I've seen. Great looking disc. If it's being manufactured by DC, then maybe it's similar to the Big Z plastic line, which is also often pretty pearly.

I'm a little worried about overly sensitive disc golfers being offended by your disc names, even though the pattern makes sense.

:D

The Intervention disc from new manufacturer Plastic Addicts was PDGA Approved on 4-6-2016.

"It's time for a talk... Every plastic addict needs an "Intervention". The Intervention is an overstable distance driver that will fly true in any wind and is a great utility disc. The Intervention is the first release of many to come from Plastic Addicts. If you're a fan of predictability look no further, the Intervention will always give you the strong fade you're looking for. We believe after having the Intervention you will all agree it would be best to stay in denial. Speed 11.5, Glide 5, Turn 0, Fade 4" - by Plastic Addicts
plastic_addicts_intervention.jpg

Plastic Addicts Feeds Your Habit

The Habit disc made by new manufacturer, Plastic Addicts, was PDGA Approved on 4-6-2016.

"Disc golfers have an addiction to plastic, or maybe you could say it's a "Habit". Whatever it is, fill your cravings with the newest release from Plastic Addicts, the Habit. The Habit is a stable putter with a ton of glide that will always give you the straight flight you're looking for. If you're looking for a dependable straight flying putter, look no further than the Habit from Plastic Addicts. Speed 3, Glide 5, Turn 0, Fade 0" - by Plastic Addicts

plastic_addicts_habit.jpg

I guess these guys are too busy dealing with PDGA approval to ship me the flat top gator I ordered from them a few weeks ago...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had the same issue. I sent a message after two weeks and it turned out the forgot to ship my gator. Lol.

Latest posts