• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf video

Am I the only one who thinks that production value needs to go up? I feel like all the videos I watch from tournaments have an 80's feel to it with the not so good looking introductions and cheesy music and the below-par transitions from windows movie-maker.

I'm not a genius in that kind of stuff but I feel like to get the sport more recognized, we need to get some better videos.

Am I the only one who thinks that production value needs to go up? I feel like all the videos I watch from tournaments have an 80's feel to it with the not so good looking introductions and cheesy music and the below-par transitions from windows movie-maker.

I'm not a genius in that kind of stuff but I feel like to get the sport more recognized, we need to get some better videos.

I didn't use WMM on mine, I used Sony Vegas.. I wish i could afford some nice equipment to make better videos.. but i'm a poor college student :\

But In General, Yeah a lot of videos look like that.. but not everyone is a good video editor.

I understand the single person at home with videos like that but watching professional tourneys and stuff I just wish the bigger companies and the PDGA would cover it a lot better. Hire some professional production companys and make the sport more appealing to the outsiders. As Disc Golfers we enjoy the videos purely based on content (and trust me thats why I watch the videos) but we need to get the videos more professional looking and newer to get some more coverage.

Footage from the 2012 PDGA World Championships in Charlotte, NC is now available and ready to ship. Place your order today.

Here is a sample:

Details on ordering can be found at pdga.com

Joe

Footage from the 2012 PDGA World Championships in Charlotte, NC is now available and ready to ship. Place your order today.

Here is a sample:

Details on ordering can be found at pdga.com

Joe

I've never played that course but have seen that hole many of times. First time on video though.....really puts it into perspective!

I want more!!!

.......patiently waiting for worldscoolestguy to post his video from manitowac.......of a certain olympic event.......???????.........

Latest posts