• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a pic of your tombstone!

I have an opaque Z flick that is flexible slightly... It won't stick into the ground no matter how much I throw tomahawks :(

I normally avoid throwing thumbers/tomahawks... since my shoulder doesn't like them.
but in that 2nd pic you are correct.

Surprisingly the 3rd pic was me maxing out my forehand spike hyzer.

I think Chuck K. wins award for best disc tombstoned...anybody else tombstone one with "Hall of Fame" and their name on it?

Soft wet ground??? Pulease. Real men can tombstone into REAL stone.

picture.php

LOL, no......Champ Wraith.

Actually did it again with the same disc at the same course except it was stuck in the rock horizontal after it kicked off a tree.
picture.php

I love tombstones, and I know I have more pics than this, but this is what I have hosted at the moment:

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG3021.jpg

IMAGE_338.jpg

SAM_1763.jpg

Mine and a buddy's drive at Snow Farm hole #7. Pink GL Halo = me, orange Star XCal = him. Both managed to make the putt even with the baby staring at us.

I wish I had pic of this to share, but... Once, on a soggy day, I threw a high hyzer. It took me 10 min to find it because all but an inch of it was in the ground.

Latest posts