• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

XqQMxvZ.jpg

I had to share this one I took last night. Pup is her father's girl! Here she is watching disc golf with me :D. She was barking every time they'd show the card scores. I guess she thought they could do better? Two woofs for birdie.

this is one of the things he's trying to post:
vo-LYyaxQ_rd1Vnoe_lmYxLr2WutzFaqZ5rmTjGk_TSTktWPVsyOsgPnErwc_wGVpXAy59d6FWTtYsJfa-caPuynR5-jV7Bd8bmGab2v0QfWQuTmNwxko5uh8_prPOzm3D_bq_navXVTP5QAHlqZI-ZQAL-YWHD2c9zka3SW_xZ2zZByxnOmyvNNIL-TIhpIS-5mZVxrJ9hJJ4dJeBk-uMbJnl5n-c3460SW4kFpRjmcCEOmqqPJhUZptNyRy1uB6JNRdSUtVLo1wD4a41Ys5aQzAcZDHDcPiJAKBKiTbSuDmQ4o6ZNPCFgkGlI54nraec8ltn6qAn9xLizEVUYAnDl_bZRxUITPSaCsWZublTXQMI2EQV3BG6HnqYRqLyxL9FhzsgwVSM4Zp__KC48mzfkQCxcgErS-eD2aOLyEX3K987TQdcxHDumnu2f0dgOZ1Eb-jDu0aqvH4Liq4ILNr-S2uiBucEG_-keMcZT5-YLwwfqQ5Clg3D1Jde1PnsZJaerSLFv2hNgjD3Ii4WM3LHID82aMtXEWQWWuMuvYfZozPBM-HexDwHIR6o6xmIVVdhz8Q6rzpZ3Y2H5begXxg4cB4S7-Gvvx8Uktp58_Y_YvLuSl_Id7i4_yt_6_j2khDkGkUATCG6Hu1hK63r84VcPkCuwYSkBmKJllEPd_Sw=w836-h471-no

You have to copy the image address, not the page address.
If you are using Google chrome you can right click your photo and select "copy image address."

What bird is this? Looks so young too

Aww that's a pretty dog. Those eyes!

8nTEPjW.jpg

Say hello to my puppy Athena. She is an Aussie Shep/Poodle mix, and she'll be a discing dog yet! She is a good little pup and I've got her playing with the mini Buzzz. I can't wait until she's my disc pup! Actually yes I can, because puppies are so wonderful. She's growing every day! I wish dogs could stay puppy sized longer. She is adorable.

cute dog. is she named for the grateful dead song or the greek goddess?

cute dog. is she named for the grateful dead song or the greek goddess?
Thanks! She is my puppy goddess of war! :) She is a little cutie, although she's getting big. Athena just had a growth spurt and she's a little big pup! I can't wait until she learns how to be a discing pup. Right now she's still pretty ornery!

Awwwww pretty pup!! Those brown eyes! Red Dog... remember that beer? I guess it was malt liquor. Does that still exist?

Good looking dog! I love that mug. Those floppy ears and dark brown! Good doggy.

i take my boston and blue heeler with me as much as i can. its also an excuse to get in extra practice throws before my actual shots ;) :p

they only catch/touch their discs. I use aerobie dogobies which are the same mold as aerobie arrows but a lot thinner/lighter/floppier.

you can huck aerobie dogobies pretty far in a cross wind. i've gotten near 200ft with them sometimes.

I have a lab/shepard mix who will run,catch,fetch anything in this world EXCEPT a frisbee. She will even attempt to return a bowling ball when i roll it across the yard lol