• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your local pro shop.

my local shop has two locations, one out on the west end and one right downtown in Knoxville - I will shamelessly plug these guys because they sponsor so much and provide such a great support for the DG community here.

Pluto Sports Knoxville

Carry:
Innova
Discraft
Lightning
Millennium
Gateway Disc Sports

and ANYTHING else you can think of - They have never not had a disc I wanted, regardless of brand and they keep the shelves full.

West location is over 500 discs easily and downtown I rarely go to, but it would be in the same boat. They don't have a field to toss in at the shops as they are in the city, but there are courses they helped put in close to both locations.

http://plutosports.com/discs.htm

pics are up on their site, and it only shows a small selection of what is actually there. I will have to snap a pic tomorrow.:thmbup:

No one has posted pics yet. I would love to see a shop with a spot to try discs first. Dont see that happening with the damage that can happen on test runs.

DiscNation in Austin has a 500ft field where you can "fly before you buy." Can't say that its my local pro shop since I live in Houston and it's 2.5 hours away... I'll be in Austin tomorrow, I'll try to get some pics...

This is the closer of two disc golf only shops near me.
They have every brand available, and an indoor putting range.

Here are the extra tasty, lookie no touchy discs on the wall behind the counter..........
5052749636_b4c3f87f99_m.jpg

and some bin candy..............
5052130583_0ef2c2f03d_m.jpg

5052750060_ef04e5d833_m.jpg

a local club CFR hotstamp, notice the Seattle Space Needle in the basket.
5052736402_008dfaf03b_b.jpg

We got it pretty good around here. :)

We have Rainy Day Games in Aloha, OR. They have:

Innova discs, bags, baskets, towels, etc.
Discraft discs
Tourney DVD's

We also have Deek and Brian's Next Adventure in Portland, OR. They have
Innova Discs
Discraft Discs
Gateway Discs
Huk Lab clothing, patches, etc.
Baskets from various companies

This is Disc Stalker which is 4 miles from home and 4 miles from work and right across the street from our home course:
IMG_10621.jpg

http://www.thenatidiscgolf.com/

This isn't the closest store to me, Sweetees is right around the corner from my house. But The Nati's website has a cool video showing their shop at Mt Airy. All the holes played in the video on the home page are from Idlewild.

my local shop has two locations, one out on the west end and one right downtown in Knoxville - I will shamelessly plug these guys because they sponsor so much and provide such a great support for the DG community here.

Pluto Sports Knoxville

Carry:
Innova
Discraft
Lightning
Millennium
Gateway Disc Sports

and ANYTHING else you can think of - They have never not had a disc I wanted, regardless of brand and they keep the shelves full.

West location is over 500 discs easily and downtown I rarely go to, but it would be in the same boat. They don't have a field to toss in at the shops as they are in the city, but there are courses they helped put in close to both locations.

http://plutosports.com/discs.htm

pics are up on their site, and it only shows a small selection of what is actually there. I will have to snap a pic tomorrow.:thmbup:

+1:hfive::thmbup:

I went to a very nice and new disc shop in Lawrenceville, GA this past weekend called Disc Stalker. The employees we very courteous and were more than willing to help me find something. They had a very wide variety of brands/colors/weights, they carried Discraft, Innova, Gateway, Lat. 64, some baskets, etc. Their prices were pretty steap, so I didnt buy anything. Although, they did have this bada$$ dri-fit tee-shirt with their logo on it that I wanted. They did have used discs, not sure if they buy them off people or what. One of the employees was putting while I was browsing, so I am assuming that if you are wanting to buy a putter you can try it out. Overall a very nice store, I would definitely visit them again.

Last edited:
My local disc shop isn't really local (about an hour away from me) but I prefer to buy from there. Gotta Go Gotta Throw has thousands of discs and constantly get new inventory every day. They carry many different brands for discs (including one they make there), many different baskets, bags, DVD's, and clothing. The staff is polite, knowledgable and the owner is kind, generous man. I could save gas money by buying closer to me, but I go here for the service, the selection and the price.

Latest posts