• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prairie Open - UW Parkside (8/28-8/29)

I'm not chris, i'm ben, are you chris? i dont remember anyone's names but have no recollection of any rock paper scissors action, but i definitely played with a dude from glen ellyn in the first round, we started on hole 6.

I won the rec division with a 57 the first round and a 55 the second round. i also took 2 CTPs.

Well.... I'm not Chis either? Hello Ben!? I didn't play with ya! I could only narrow it down to a Chris and you definitely ain't it.. I played Rec. Division. And you got me thinkin, so I checked the registered PDGA members for the event and I came up with 0 results for anybody else from Glen Ellyn. Are you sure you weren't drinking Glen Ellen Wine???:)

well the guy i played with definitely said glen ellyn, it could be that he was not a pdga member. yeah the wind got a little nuts on the second round, we started on hole 6 so we didnt play the more open holes until the end when it was windier than the start. i almost screwed it up, took a circle 4 on hole 19 which tied me with my nearest competition, but then birdied hole 20, hole 2, parred hole 3, took a 3 on hole 4, then birdied 5 to seal it. i was proud of my ability to keep it together at the end, throughout the round i had a lot of holes where i resisted the temptation to try for tough birdies and instead layed up for easy 3s. it payed off in the end.

Latest posts