• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Pre Barry gummy Beasts, old Omega SS, PFN Champ Monster, and a Polaris LS and LF,

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNThrower

Birdie Member
Dropping stuff I don't throw to have some extra spending cash on another trip. Beasts are pretty much bottom dollar but if you bought other stuff I may take a couple more bucks off. Prices are shipped.

Two on the left side are pre Barry PFN really soft and gummy Champion Beasts. The yellow/greenish one is very soft and pretty much folds in half, the red is still softer and similar plastic but just a touch stiffer. Both in the 160's I believe and 7/10 to be very conservative I'd say. $56 for both! Or $30 each

Millennium Omega SS - old school, pretty worn, 4-5/10. $16obo

Champion Monster - PFN - 171g - $11

Polaris LF and LS - 175g, the LS must have been in a swamp or something because I bought it for $6 before I realized it had a small funk. Little scuffed up. 6/10, LF is 7/10. Prefer to sell together for $15 but PM if you want one and we can talk. SOLD!....
Thank you!

1z5ovgz.jpg

Last edited:
It was sold to me as "gummy" but I didn't have the energy to argue with the guy when I got it. It's softer than a standard Champion run was for a lot of years (before the Jolly Launchers were standard production) but not fold in half gummy like the Beasts. Close but not the same softness and texture.

What is the run on the Omega?

This was a No Run Omega. It is one of the earlier runs - I'm not an expert but I know these ones with the trees on the front go for quite a bit on eBay (in better condition than this obviously).

I'm heading out of town until Sunday night and then leaving again Wednesday. Looking to ship these all Monday or Tuesday, start throwing some offers out there! No trades except for 11x CAL Teebirds.

Status
Not open for further replies.