• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Prodigy Putters, PA1's and PA4's!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnin4

Birdie Member
Ok folks, $18 each shipped each or $35 for a pair. Paypal only, thanks!

PA4's are yellow with a blue foil stamp, 173-174g. The PA1's are green with silver foil stamp, all of them are 166-169. The PA1's are really stable, so dont fear the light weight.

Last edited:
Got a profile shot of the 2 discs? I'm sure some people would like to see their shape.

Ok guys heres the profile pix you requested!!!! Just to get it right:
PA1-Small bead?
PA4-No Bead?

PA4 = Voodoo?
PA1 = Mercy?

Yes, please confirm this! Also, how does the plastic feel? Smooth? Sticky? Smicky? I'm ALMOST ready to purchase (would like to replace my Mercies but need to make sure these aren't super hard and smooth)

Yes, please confirm this! Also, how does the plastic feel? Smooth? Sticky? Smicky? I'm ALMOST ready to purchase (would like to replace my Mercies but need to make sure these aren't super hard and smooth)

If you do get rid of your Mercies I'll take a few off your hands :thmbup:

hookay, just returned to my computer after throwing the 2 putters for the past 30 mins....and they are a lot nicer then I was expecting. At first I was leary about putting with a premium plastic, and now I'm completely sold. The plastic is tacky and grippy, has significant glide over my jk aviars, and holds the line a lot better. It is also significantly faster then my jk's. I threw both putters and they are very fast with a lot of glide, midrange distance with no problem, 200+.

I honestly had no expectations for the new Prodigy putters, mostly because I've been extremely loyal to jk's. I'm definitely impressed and plan to keep a lot more then 4 each, haha!

hookay, just returned to my computer after throwing the 2 putters for the past 30 mins....and they are a lot nicer then I was expecting. At first I was leary about putting with a premium plastic, and now I'm completely sold. The plastic is tacky and grippy, has significant glide over my jk aviars, and holds the line a lot better. It is also significantly faster then my jk's. I threw both putters and they are very fast with a lot of glide, midrange distance with no problem, 200+.

I honestly had no expectations for the new Prodigy putters, mostly because I've been extremely loyal to jk's. I'm definitely impressed and plan to keep a lot more then 4 each, haha!

What current discs would you compare them to, flight wise? I'm looking for something mercy like.

I have 2 of almost everything, except a mercy, haha! These putters are kind of in a class alone, little less shallow then Aviar variants, very grippy/tacky, not hard like a Challenger, less rim then a Rhyno, possibly the best throwing putter I've ever thrown. I'm still getting to know them, but already really like them.

I'm super loyal to my jk's too....so which one of these will be most like it :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts