• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

Hey all.. Sorry I haven't got some pics posted here.. I'm using an IPad and can't post Pics from it.

I was using a fade tourney bag... Fully loaded and 2 putters in the putter pocket. I moved all the discs (22) from that bag to my Prodiscus backpack with no problem.
I then added 8 additional discs.. 2 drivers, 3 midrange, 2 putters and 1 driving putter. That filled it up to a manageable capacity. (still easy to remove all the discs)

Some good features I liked...
2 pencil pockets on the front
2 marker pockets... One on each side or use the putter pocket also... Grab your putter and marker at the same time.
Velour lined personal stuff pocket.. Will not scratch your cell screen, watch ect.
Strap adjusters have a D ring on the end... I am using as a towel holder. Easy to use while walking to the next hole.
Room for 2 32oz powerade bottles... Or use the side pocket to hold a camelback bladder..

**** yes.orange looks sick

292304_4119862315420_1734919470_n.jpg

kai says these colors will go out next week after SDGO!!!

I'd like to see one on someones back to see how massive these puppies are. Looks like holding 20 discs will be absolutely no problem at all. Hows it feel on your back after a hot summer round?

sadly these bags are sold out for now... but i am on the orderlist for the ones being made in autumn... its gonna be a long few months i cant wait!!

he wont respond now because hes at the sdgo but he posted before that all bags would be done in 4 weeks. thats was about a week ago? maybe two. its on the facebook page.

no dividers? Doesn't seem like the pic has any.

There are 2 dividers (makes 3 compartments) included with the backpack.

In the pics I put the dividers inside the bag as far right and left as they would go.(1 on each side)

In that pic I had 19 discs in the main compartment with the dividers and room for a couple more. 3 discs in each side compartment plus 4 in the putter compartment.

19+3+3+4= 29 with more room if you wanted to stuff them in! I think 30 will be a good number and still be easy to get discs in and out of the Bag.

I'll have it at World's... come check it out. This one will be FS as soon as I get my dark grey... currently still has not been to the course.

Last edited:
Who has one of these already? Id like tto hear a review of the quality of the material and construction, and how durable it is from someone whose had the chance to use it. I need a new bag sometime in the near future and like this bag if its high quality

i heard they were shipping this past week but did not get a confirmation email, did anyone get one?

Friend of mine called to Kai and he told that delivery service picks up the bags at monday. (9.7.) Friend ordered later than me and his bag was coming so i guess mine is coming too. I dont believe before i see it. This has been so damn long wait.

Latest posts