• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Prodiscus Premi

the Premi SLAIDi has been amazing for me. It does seem to lack glide but it is very durable with outstanding grip for a candy blend

LASERi and JOKERi are both worth a look. What kind of disc are you wanting to try? Fairway driver, distance driver, mid, putter?

LASERi and JOKERi are both worth a look. What kind of disc are you wanting to try? Fairway driver, distance driver, mid, putter?
I'm just super impressed with the quality of the manufacturing and the feel of the Premi.I have the Legend and Slaid, with a Laser and Respect on the way.And a Basic Joker to try out.

Jokeri is the only Prodiscus disc that I like...but I really like it. Perfect for short drives and upshots. I only use my Wizards for true putting now, because everything else is Jokeri. Very long and a good wimd fighter.

But the Basic Jokeri was hot garbage. Premium is where its at.

I'll be the odd man out and say I love their basic plastic too. Sure they clover a little but they still fly fine.

Jokeri and Respecti are for sure the best of the bunch. I have a Premium Jokeri 1st run that is the only disc that has never had to fight for a spot in my bag, that is how awesome they are.

I have a Premium Jokeri 1st run that is the only disc that has never had to fight for a spot in my bag, that is how awesome they are.

If I had tried these before the Zone, I probably would've stocked up and would be carrying them now.

Love the Jokeri for approaches that hit & stick. Also have several aces so all mine are paid for, plus a little :D.

these looked incredibly flexible in the disc nation vid, is that the case?

The first run JOKERi I have is gummy (grippy) but not super flexible and well used. The regular run Premis I sent to my PIFmas recipient were like slightly softer older Opto. They were grippy, but I didn't throw them obviously.

these looked incredibly flexible in the disc nation vid, is that the case?

The distance drivers are actually pretty stiff. The Laseri, Respecti and the Jokeri (and, presumably, the Midari though I've never thrown it) are fairly flexible in Premium. Not gummy by any means. More like Opto or Jolly Launcher. It's good stuff.

The basic plastic actually feels like Pordigy's 300 series. hence why Premium is the best! :hfive:

I think their premium plastic is probably the best in the business. And that's saying something. I've thrown the jokeri, legenda, midari, and respecti. The flat midaris and the flat (like zero dome) respectis are the best versions of those discs. Wish I could find more of those super flat first run respecti. Super extra overstable and one of the most useful utility discs I've ever used.

I think their premium plastic is probably the best in the business. And that's saying something. I've thrown the jokeri, legenda, midari, and respecti. The flat midaris and the flat (like zero dome) respectis are the best versions of those discs. Wish I could find more of those super flat first run respecti. Super extra overstable and one of the most useful utility discs I've ever used.

While I think Premi's the best out of Europe, Legacy's Pinnacle plastic is absolute tits. Their Icon isn't too shabby either.

Latest posts