• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Prodiscus

I'll try it. Always seemed odd to me that you can't order from their website.

Probably because there are no US distributors so everything comes straight from Finland so your two disc order is gunna cost $20-$30 in shipping.

Hopefully they get a US distributor so they can get a bigger US presence.

Probably because there are no US distributors so everything comes straight from Finland so your two disc order is gunna cost $20-$30 in shipping.

Yes, that would be nice. Very, very nice. I used to try to convince Glide in Madison to carry them, but no dice.

Btw, I did email Kai and got a very quick response.

Well, same thing if the Finns get their discs from US. But hey discgolffers have money:clap:

marshalstreet has them.

i have a Jokeri in basic, want to try one in Ultrium

very nice disc, /feel/ flight/ driving and putting

Rhyno who?

annnnd that's my problem. Long time rhyno thrower (glass top ontarios) but the zone feels better in my hand (too OS). The only time I held a jokeri, it felt really good. Guess I'll have to buy another disc. :clap:

annnnd that's my problem. Long time rhyno thrower (glass top ontarios) but the zone feels better in my hand (too OS). The only time I held a jokeri, it felt really good. Guess I'll have to buy another disc. :clap:

You won't regret it,

I have an Ultrium plastic Jokeri on the way from Marshalstreet- I think the Envy will come out of the bag eventually-

yay, my putter slots are finally looking solid :clap:

still carry a Pig and a Harp for more beef and FH upshots, a Dart for turnovers/hyzer flips, Shield for straight drives and a Dagger for in the circle putts

Someone sell me a used jokeri (not base) to try out.

Roggen,
Got any for sell with a cool dye? :)

My only used Jokeri is also my ace disc...so get your own lol

seriously I would let you try one because they are awesome but I only have the ace disc and two new ones I got this winter so that I can swap out the ace disc.

I'll get one guys, just need to sit down and put together an order. Appreciate all the advice. Now which plastic? I tend to like champion-like for dying.

I'll get one guys, just need to sit down and put together an order. Appreciate all the advice. Now which plastic? I tend to like champion-like for dying.

I had circles of flight spin dye my ultrium Laseri and it turned out good, can't say on Premium but I've seen custom dyes of them as well.
15079086_10207627511747409_7974130063154902363_n.jpg

I had circles of flight spin dye my ultrium Laseri and it turned out good, can't say on Premium but I've seen custom dyes of them as well.
15079086_10207627511747409_7974130063154902363_n.jpg

That ultrium looks nice and clean. I've had "blurring" with stencil dyes on star-like plastic over time but that gives me hope. Thanks!

Ultrium is the best dyeing plastic there is. Partially due to the stamps Prodiscus uses - they come perfectly clean off with minimal effort, no ghost stamps or bleeds from them at all.

They will fade and blur just like any other plastic, though. Premium is also good for dyeing. Just go look at my album, a fair number are Prodiscus discs.

Also, I would kill for a white Laseri!! The only white Ultrium I have ever found are Midaris on MarshallStreet, which is lame bc that's the only mold I don't like.

Last edited:
Ultrium is the best dyeing plastic there is. Partially due to the stamps Prodiscus uses - they come perfectly clean off with minimal effort, no ghost stamps or bleeds from them at all.

They will fade and blur just like any other plastic, though. Premium is also good for dyeing. Just go look at my album, a fair number are Prodiscus discs.

Also, I would kill for a white Laseri!! The only white Ultrium I have ever found are Midaris on MarshallStreet, which is lame bc that's the only mold I don't like.

I bet I can find some white ultrium jokeris

Thanks guys, just what i wanted to know.

Where they at Pwingles!?

I am the new USA Sales Manager and Promoter for Prodiscus. I have white Ultrium Razeris, Legendas, Jokeris, and Spartas in my current stock that I keep on hand for the Prodiscus RV. PM me and I can get you hooked up.

Also, just generally, if anyone needs anything Prodiscus and can't seem to find any in stock at your favorite disc golf store, contact me because I might have what you are looking for. [email protected] is my email or you can private message me on here. The plan for 2017 is to greatly expand our presence in the United States. We have done some advertising with the DGPT and we are the presenting sponsor for the upcoming pro tour event, the Jonesboro Open. I will be going on tour in the Prodiscus RV and will host two disc challenges across the country so people can get their hands on our discs. We also plan to try and get in as many of your favorite disc golf stores as possible. We hope that it's a big year for Prodiscus in the USA.

Will you be at the Nick Hyde memorial?

I will not. I'll be at the next Pro Tour event after Nick Hyde, the Jonesboro Open, bc Prodiscus is the presenting sponsor. I then go on tour full time in late May. I do plan to be in that area sometime over the summer though.