• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Played La Miranda today with some in the know innova peeps, they said production run will be early February . Excited to finally get a roc3 :).

dub stamps i got from a local dealer he got 20 of them in a while back. i picked the pink ones cause i throw pink discs. So they both went into the bag.

ya those double stamped x-outs are awesome. does anyone have some they want to trade?

My display set, 23 others waiting for the right time to show themselves again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 135
^the two BB or the stalker?

The top is a rainbow stamped BB, and the one under it is the rainbow BB with the x-out "X".
From left to right: japan team, proto star, proto star x-out, BB, BB x-out, PM 1st, factory release F2, PM F2.

I dont really know if a double stamp counts, but one is in the mail, i guess that would technically be a "complete" set......

Just showed up today. 180. :clap:

Attachments

• Mt dew flag st (10).jpg
    Mt dew flag st (10).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 75
I WANNA FLAG STAMP!!! :(

Guess my Camo will keep my company while I try to find a Blue one for a good price....

F16919F2-4DE3-4C19-91C9-C24356BAB19D-1532-0000016578514C04.jpg

I need someone to trade me a heavy flag stamp (preferably on a GREEN RC3)... Anyone who knows me knows that I have plenty of trade bait. This could work out nice for someone who has what I want that is looking to get some vintage plastic (I still have a stack of CE and other goodies floating around).

Did they happen to mention what the stamp would look like on the production release?

They weren't saying much, one of em had a big bird, and they commented that all the "factual information" about how many of each color / stamp color released was complete nonsense. They were mostly talking about and throwing the Tern , which apparently there is two different models of, the Tern 2 and the Tern 4. I hope the production release is a Mcbeth signature, but they could print a turd on it and I'd still like it.

Latest posts