• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Purple ESP Banger GT's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiracDelta

Looking for any purple ESP banger gt really.
Would prefer little or no ink and 7+/10 but will entertain any offers as long as they are purple.

Looking for a couple and have paypal ready.

Thanks for the heads up haha. I may get desperate enough to do that, these seem hard to find.

I have one purple. It's in good shape, prob 8/10. Would let it go for $32 shipped.
20121020_215331.jpg

20121020_215338.jpg

He broke out 2 really soft gray magnets for a putting contest and then gave them to me after it was over. I barely know the guy.

you both work(ed) for Discraft and you didn't know each other? I worked with the guy when I lived out in Detroit, he gave me my first discs. I now wish I would have thrown with him, still plan on it next time I get out there.

you both work(ed) for Discraft and you didn't know each other? I worked with the guy when I lived out in Detroit, he gave me my first discs. I now wish I would have thrown with him, still plan on it next time I get out there.

I knew him and spoke to him when I saw him but never played golf with him. We obviously talked at tournaments. I never asked him if he had anything he just wanted to give to me. I saw his putters and I said that I liked them. He gave them to me. It was a nice gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts