• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Putters - Warden Wiz Nova Whale Zone Ace Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future_Primitive

Double Eagle Member
Accepting Paypal F&F and all prices are SHIPPED! Usually ship the next day in most cases via USPS First Class or Priority (2 or more discs).

ForSale_6_zpsjfwu6rbp.jpg

1. Warden (Prime) 175 - Gray swirls with Burgundy stamp – New $12.00
2. Wizard (???) 175 – Off White with Purple stamp – New $OLD
3. Whale (XT) 175 – Purple with White Am Worlds stamp - New $OLD
4. Nova (XT) 173 – Orange with Blue shatter stamp – New $OLD

5. Zone (ESP) 175 – Green with Purple stamp – New $OLD
6. Ace Race 2015 (Pro D) 168 – Orange with Blue stamp – New $10.00

Wizard is not marked with plastic type, feels similar to my RFF Wizard but not 100% positive.

PM / Post any questions. Thanks for looking! :thmbup:

Last edited:
Profile pics of the Zone. Not concave or FAF, just a very, very slight dome you can feel better than you can see.

Zone_Profiles_zpsxhyinr3q.jpg

You still got ace race disc for sale what does it compare to.

Yup, still have it for sale. Not sure what to compare it to, very neutral flight and almost no fade on it. Majority of holes were really short at the Ace Race so didn't get a chance to really throw it hard. (Note, I didn't use this orange one I only used the other pink one I received during event).

The first thought I had when I fondled one was Mako. Flightwise, it's very neutral as FP said. Pretty resistant to turn but very small fade, if any.

Thanks for the help Tbird!

@Kmike, there is a thread on the 2015 Ace Race disc in the Disc section. Might find some more info from there with many people chiming in. Ace Race 2015 thread :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts