• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Readysetstab

dgdave

* Ace Member *
Pat Wooley, aka readysetstab here on DGR, passed away this morning. He was a close friend of mine I graduated with. Its sad especially since he was only 29. He had a very rough last year, but things were looking on the up and up the last couple months. I don't know all the details, but it sounds like he went peacefully in his sleep.

I just wanted to pass along this info for anyone who may have known him in real life or just from the board.

Very saddened to hear that...

way too young... had a good friend pass away at 31 this past year as well. It's... so unfortunate.

best wishes to his friends and family.

Damn. Sorry Dave.

Sounds like the perfect candidate for a memorial tourney! Honor his memory with the sport he loved :)

Im from the same area, and had the pleasure of playing with Pat a few times, its very sad for him to be gone. He was a major influence on the dg scene in joplin/miami and a very good player and a fun guy to be around. I wish i knew him better, but i enjoyed the time i did spend with him. Joplins ice bowl is tomorrow, im sure he'll be on everyones mind.

I only knew Pat from our numerous trades on here, but he seemed like a solid dude. Condolences to his friends and family. RIP.

I talked to Russ Burns (DGMonkey) last night and he was quite distraught.

this is very upsetting to hear.

Godspeed patrick...

Man, that is rough. We conversed a good bit after I sold home my simian earlier this year. He had such a great attitude after all the crap he had gone through:( I second the comment about someone doing a memorial tourney for him. That seems like it would be an appropriate tribute to someone who loved our sport.

wow. that's so sad..
RIP
condolences Dave and to his friends and family

anything done for memorial, tourny or otherwise, let us know. I bet many of us here would give big. that guy was cool.

Latest posts