• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution Disc Golf Bags

silverbullet

Eagle Member
Anyone know what has been going on with this company? I have been waiting for Dual packs to come in stock for months and i can not get anyone to respond to any of my emails. :/ anyone had better luck then me?

Honestly, for the past couple years I have not heard much at all from them. They still exist, I know that. But I really don't know what's been going on that they all but disappeared from the social aspect of DG. Best of luck to you.

I JUST WANT A NEW PURPLE DUAL PACK! what does a guy have to do lol. sorry for caps but this is becoming annoying looking for one of these

I do know they released a new batch of dual packs a couple of months ago, but I don't recall seeing any purples. I know they have red and blue ones out there now.

Anyone know what has been going on with this company? I have been waiting for Dual packs to come in stock for months and i can not get anyone to respond to any of my emails. :/ anyone had better luck then me?

They have dual packs listed for sale at Marshall Street.

They were in stock about a month ago. I tried to buy a revo bag before summer. It took me 5 emails and a month to hear from them. Than grip released there bag so I bought it. Much better decision.

MSt has some Dual Packs available...has had them for a while, I've been surprised that they've lasted as long but they're the same price as a Grip.

I hate to be a kill joy, but you're better off not hearing from them. I had that bag for just one round before I sold it. It is without a doubt THE worst backpack design I've tried (Have a Grip and Mahal). The top is useless and the main opening is waaaay to small.
I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I'd hate for anyone to waist their money on such a bad product.

Revo used to be the Cadillac of disc golf bags. Now that they have competition in the premium bag market, their reputation isn't quite as stellar as it once was. Their less than attentive customer service isn't helping matters either.

Thanks guys, I already own the Grip EQ and revolution carolina and they both hold about the same amount. i mainly want this for those days where i need to carry everything i don't normally take to the course like when i travel. For instance my disc golf bag is my "carry on" when flying but i can't fit that much in them. Grip A+ for comfort but D for storage

Revo used to be the Cadillac of disc golf bags. Now that they have competition in the premium bag market, their reputation isn't quite as stellar as it once was. Their less than attentive customer service isn't helping matters either.

This is true. I love my carolina and after 3 years it still is in great condition ! just want something with more room. Customer Service ? LOL i have yet to get ANY

I hate to be a kill joy, but you're better off not hearing from them. I had that bag for just one round before I sold it. It is without a doubt THE worst backpack design I've tried (Have a Grip and Mahal). The top is useless and the main opening is waaaay to small.
I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I'd hate for anyone to waist their money on such a bad product.

I won't go THAT hard against them, but he is right. In their defense, though, they were basically the first to mainstream the backpack design for disc golf. Others have had the luxury of seeing what did and didn't work and expand on that. The problem I have always had with Revo is they almost NEVER do anything to tweak their models. The Carolina has been begging for better drink holders for years, and not a single nod from Revo that it's even being considered. The Flak has already gone through 3 runs of improvement. Grip also did some 1st run tweaking.

The Dual Pack design is both dated and not optimized. The Cabela's bag is a better option than a Dual Pack at this point.

If you're cool with spending the extra $70.00, yes. It's like a damn turtle shell on your back. If you can over-fill a Prodiscus, then you just plain have problems.

I can spare another 70$ but should I? Lets hear from people who use one, does the prodiscus +/- more room then a dual pack. Also do they come in purple?

Unfortunately purple is not a color option. And yes, the Prodiscus has a LOT more room than a Revo. I said this in another thread, but it's like the hobo bag of disc golf. I could fit enough clothes and food and discs to just live on the course for a few days (I exaggerate only slightly).

The downside is, they are tough to come by as well. Kai has to ship them to you from Finland. So unless you can find one stateside, it's a tricky purchase. Marshall St has a couple as well, though. The turquoise they have in stock now is particularly sharp.

This is very accurate. The bag is terrible and after being around one and recently building a PVC frame for one I will go out of my way to make sure people know how awful their back pack and communication are. Buyer beware.

If you want a true upper compartment and storage check out the Challenger Pak.

Haven't had any complaints and it has a lifetime warranty.

Btw they will be unveiling the new website this week I heard. To get a preview check it out at physicalflightdg.com without the www

Just gives you an option

Another backpack to consider is the gorilla boy simian. It has a little less disc space, but a ton of storage and it's much more comfortable on the back than the dual pack, not to mention the built in stool. The main compartment holds 12-15 discs plus 2 putter pockets, either of the side pockets and the bottom pocket can hold an additional 3-4 discs or a full sized hoodie or all kinds of smaller stuff.

Unfortunately purple is not a color option. And yes, the Prodiscus has a LOT more room than a Revo. I said this in another thread, but it's like the hobo bag of disc golf. I could fit enough clothes and food and discs to just live on the course for a few days (I exaggerate only slightly).

The downside is, they are tough to come by as well. Kai has to ship them to you from Finland. So unless you can find one stateside, it's a tricky purchase. Marshall St has a couple as well, though. The turquoise they have in stock now is particularly sharp.

its hard to see the color in that picture but I'm thinking i might go the prodiscus route .