• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Revolution Dual Pack **Atomic Orange**

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuggsfan9

Banned
GONZO

Im selling my Revo dual pack, it has seen use and has the ware to show in the bottom but by no means was this bag abused ( I take care of my s**t).
Other then being dirty (will wash) and sun faded the bag is in excellent shape

I removed one of the patches I had on one of the pockets and there is residue.

looking for $100 shipped OBO (I dont want to lose out a whole lot on shipping)

PM me if you would like more pics

Attachments

• DSCN0242.jpg
    DSCN0242.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCN0237.jpg
    DSCN0237.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCN0238.jpg
    DSCN0238.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
and for those that don't know...the atomic orange had a bad issue of fading...so he didn't just leave his bag out in the sun.

it still doesn't look bad as long as the fading is uniform....looks more like a "creamsicle" orange

it still doesn't look bad as long as the fading is uniform....looks more like a "creamsicle" orange

"creamsicle" orange sounds right, the the flap that zips to cover the discs is the real "atomic orange" still MUCH darker, I had no idea they were known to fade like that, just thought I played too much :hfive:

As far as I know, "Atomic Orange's" half-life wasn't very long...

ok...bad chemistry joke there

in all seriousness though, I am pretty sure this was the only color that faded...

And if you ship with UPS, shipping on that bag will run you between $13 and $20 depending on where it has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts