• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Right to left flyer.

use the fuse. i still have a 176 GL just in case my tangent isn't up to snuff this summer. it is not a turn and burn disc. it will go a long way to the right, and you will be surprised the turns you can make. it is amazing to watch. currently also waiting on good weather to test a lucky. :)

Yeah, the Comet. Discraft's best mold, IMO. Well, that and the Buzz, of course. My first midrange love was a hand dyed beat up ink ladened Star Shark I got off e-bay for $8. I still play rounds with it now and again. The thing is so flippy, but it'll go straight edge straight on a hyzer flip…and for a long way. Not a bad roller either. Lately I've been using a 300S M4 for straight to turnover shots. Pretty flight, and fast. For shorter shots(under 250') I use a 400SPA4. My favorite disc, and easily the most used in my bag. Worth checking out.

Discraft Glide.

Classified as a fairway driver, but it powers down very nicely. Very similar rim and grip to a buzzz, with more glide when needed. I can't believe its not used or recommended more. Absolutely love my Glides.

Innova Skeeter. Very overlooked small diameter mid range. Very, very straight disc. If started on a slight anny angle it will hold the line and finish level at the end of flight. The skeeter also has a ton of glide. I bag both a star and a dx and am thinking about getting a champ skeeter from the proshop with my taxes.

Tangent for the longer L to R sweepers, and it makes a great hyzer flip tunnel disc for anything out to 250ish feet and dead straight. Fuse for anything shorter or needing a harder right turn, a very effortless disc that will burn if thrown too hard or poorly.

classic fugitive is another option...a beat one is probably what your looking for

comet, tusas, or panther. The panther is a bit undervalued, but really plays well on the course

My buddy just absolutlely rips a DX Panther on finesse anny lines. It's always a beautiful sight when it flies right! I still remember when it was considered a sweet distance driver. I use a 175 GL Fuse for the same shots he uses the Panther for.

I would suggest s gateway mystic. I the S plastic is nice out of the box, however if you are in the woods alot I would get evo. Nice smooth disc, that will fight back level, if throw with finesse and anny I can can hyzer flip a beat s, but it doesn't burn.