• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] River Pro

I expect a River Pro will still be at least slightly understable. I'll probably give them a shot vs my Patriots. It is good to see another true 7 speed option coming out, the 1.7mm rim just feels the best to me.

don't ever remember the gazelle being that special, but ode to the old school mold players.

don't ever remember the gazelle being that special, but ode to the old school mold players.

Dunno man... there will always be people rockin' Abba on 8-track while we're over here bumpin Diplo from lossless FLACs.

It's cool. Every once in a while I like to put on a white jump suit or some nice short - shorts and take out some old innova baseline. Sure the horrible rims make my hand cramp after 6 holes and my releases are so dirty I can't tell if people are laughin at my bell bottoms, my hairy chest, or my form, but then I smoke some dirt weed that doesn't really get me high and forget all about it.

#ogdg

Last edited:
I expect a River Pro will still be at least slightly understable. I'll probably give them a shot vs my Patriots. It is good to see another true 7 speed option coming out, the 1.7mm rim just feels the best to me.

Y'know I didn't even consider that until I read this. I ditched Rivers a long time ago but was always amazed by the glide...a slightly more stable one would indeed compete with my Patriot. A glidier Patriot...which already has decent glide?

This disc could be a sleeper hit to my demographic; better than your average discer but never going to go pro...hmmm....I just talked myself into getting this disc.

Y'know I didn't even consider that until I read this. I ditched Rivers a long time ago but was always amazed by the glide...a slightly more stable one would indeed compete with my Patriot. A glidier Patriot...which already has decent glide?

This disc could be a sleeper hit to my demographic; better than your average discer but never going to go pro...hmmm....I just talked myself into getting this disc.

Do you think the River Pro might do well at Colorado elevations?

BTW, I just realized that a River Pro might make me forget about wanting a Star TL3 to come out...

Do you think the River Pro might do well at Colorado elevations?

BTW, I just realized that a River Pro might make me forget about wanting a Star TL3 to come out...

I think it really would. Trilogy is huge around here, so I could see this disc becoming very popular very quickly here.

It would be great if it came out just slightly more stable than a patriot. I like patriots a lot and I bag them but if I could make them start out just a touch more stable I would. A star TL3 would also fit the bill.

Anyone got an estimated guess on when this will be released? If the River Pro will be what Im hopeing it to be, Im pretty excited

Anyone got an estimated guess on when this will be released? If the River Pro will be what Im hopeing it to be, Im pretty excited

I thought they were talking about March release in the video, but its been a bit since I watched it.

Marshall Street said in their newsletter that the new Trilogy releases are to tide us over til Spring. Unfortunately the River Pro wasn't among the four listed.

The river pro is on the backburner considering the three releases in about a week. Those being anchor, caltrop and gladiator.

Latest posts