• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] River Pro

disappointing considering my mid and distance driver molds are pretty much set for the season. fairways have been a stickler for me. I've been relying on my broken in Saint Pro for understable shots, but sometimes his LSS leads to a bad throw. Really want the River Pro!

Sooo, are we expecting a slower escape basically? Dead straight when thrown flat with a nice predictable fade? Or are we thinking anhyzer flip to flat OS?

No one's sure. I think we're all hoping for a slightly less OS (than current run), glidey teebird in Swedish plastic.

e24d95c204c80339225d42176f2cf1f8f4d8f7a5bfec064032767ff316856074.jpg

Sooo, are we expecting a slower escape basically? Dead straight when thrown flat with a nice predictable fade? Or are we thinking anhyzer flip to flat OS?

I'm hoping for something between the Teebird and the TL. Maybe a TL on steroids, maybe like a TL3 but in a plastic I like (Gold Line instead of the TL3's GStar).

A river pro would be a very nice stop gap to place between my normal rivers and convicts.

I am hoping that it flies like a HSS River. My rivers are great, just a little flippy. I throw a domey opto spark here now, and it is great, but I want something with less fade at the end.

Love my Rivers and can't wait for the pro to come out. My hope is for it to loose only a tiny bit of HSS as it breaks in but retain more LSS than the regular River. I love how my Rivers beat into such a straight finish but would love the same HSS turn with a little harder finish turn for those shots I don't have the room to go long on (which the River can sneak up and go long on you).

Fairway driver version of the compass. If that's what this turns out to be I will be completely happy.

I'm always confused when people say they want, say a fairway version of x putter. Like I want the distance driver version of a yeti pro! Makes no sense to me..

Love my Rivers and can't wait for the pro to come out. My hope is for it to loose only a tiny bit of HSS as it breaks in but retain more LSS than the regular River. I love how my Rivers beat into such a straight finish but would love the same HSS turn with a little harder finish turn for those shots I don't have the room to go long on (which the River can sneak up and go long on you).

Agreed. For me, I'm hoping the River Pro will be between the Teebird and the TL/River/FD. Ideally for me, the Gold Line River Pro would start out like a slightly less OS Teebird, then mellow into a TL-"ish" flight pattern, still more stable than the GL River. My GL Rivers tend to get flippy over time, which is fine since I use them for turnover/anny shots, and I'm hoping the River Pro will be a good pairing for that. And maybe the River Pro will be just a wee bit faster than the TL and River...

TL;DR - I want the River Pro to be like a TL3 in much better plastic (GL).

Last edited:
I'm always confused when people say they want, say a fairway version of x putter. Like I want the distance driver version of a yeti pro! Makes no sense to me..

Similar turn and fade. The compass has very little turn, but will hold an anny, but has very little fade also. I know that is inherently harder to produce with a higher speed disc, but one can always hope.

Latest posts