• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Frost / Fluid / Elasto is Back!!!

Serious-OLD

Par Member
Hey, look at that. I just became a Trilogy guy again.

This stuff is hands down my favorite plastic for grip in the summer and second to K1 Soft for ground play. When it was first released it tended to mold up extra stable for drivers (srsly beefy awesome Giants!) and with a slight stability increase for lower speeds (some variation - I got some pretty understable Glow Fluid Truths. I think most of the glow stuff was less stable than straight fluid/frost/elasto)

Elasto -
Warship
Underworld
Tursas

Fluid -
Verdict
Judge
Maverick
Justice
Felon
E-Mac Truth

Frost -
River
Compass
Fuse

I'm not seeing any Frost yet, but I would love to replace my frost Halo. That was the first disc I hit 420 with.

Also need Harps, Giants, Pures, and while I'm dreaming, lets go Trident as well.

Last edited:
Fluid Verdict available on Truly Unique.

OTB has all that stuff (other than my wish list and the emac truths.)

I saw the emac truths on Dynamic's site.

I really hope Lat64 gets in on this. Frost Rivers and Saints were amazeballs.

I rounded up all my old Fluid/Frost stuff and that reminded me of another tremendous property of this plastic. It lasts forever.

I have a first run Fluid Truth that was in my bag for years and was my workhorse mid/driver. PNW woods courses. Lots of trees. You cant tell from looking at it or throwing it. It flies like the day I bought it.

When they discontinued this plastic I remember wondering if they stopped making it because the discs last forever and would eventually kill their business.

Elasto - Underworld

Frost - Compass, River

I picked up two Frost Rivers at a pro shop today. I remember them going long and straight, but its been so long I dont remember the stability very well. My guess is this will be competing for one of my JLS spots.

PS : Now that I can compare fresh ones, I have a strong suspicion that this stuff is the same blend they're using for K1 Soft. I dont know how different they ever were, but they are probably the same thing now.

PPS : Fluid Verdicts are a special run that OTB bought in to, so they're a little more expensive, but I'm not sure there will be another crack at these.

Last edited:
Frost Fuse and Diamond are now available.
Westside also released the Tursas in Elasto. Yum.

edit : The Fluid Verdicts are money. They're doing Solstice duty for now. I also put my old Fluid and Moonshine Truths back in the bag. Distance was slightly easier with the Kaxe, but my control is a lot better with Truths.

Last edited:
I was a big fan of Giants when frost was previously available. Couple VIPs with a Frost covered all of my stability needs. I'd consider using Giants again, but not sure if I have the arm to throw them anymore

Ya, I have an Elasto Giant that hasnt left the bag since it released. It got sidelined for like 2 rounds when I tried out a PD2/Elixir and a CG XCal. The Elixir is a great disc, but I chucked that WAY up in a tree. The XCal is also awesome, but I can I turn it over without wind so its more of a Destroyer than a wind fighter / OS distance like the Elasto Giant and Elixir.

Latest posts