• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Riverside CA.

treehorn

Birdie Member
Hey Peeps,

I'm going to be in Riverside California for a few days for work coming up. What is the closest best destination I should be hitting for a round of DG

Prado, Glen Helen, Yucaipa are the closet. All are in San Bernardino county, You could take a jaunt down I-15 to others further away.

Mountain pride is really fun in South Riverside... Murrieta. There are a few very active clubs so there are events somewhere every day of the week, including a Thursday night putting league that does a cool live FB feed of the finals each week.

Last edited:
Yucaipa is fun and cool. After that I would recommend Mountain Pride in Murrieta. Prado is the closest of the 3 worth playing in Chino.

Now if you have time I would hit La Mirada, there are two 18 hole courses in the park and depending where in Riverside u are could be 30-50 minutes away

Hey Peeps,

I'm going to be in Riverside California for a few days for work coming up. What is the closest best destination I should be hitting for a round of DG

Yucaipa is the best course in the area. Yucaipa, Prado and Glen Helen are in regional parks that charge an entry fee and they all close at 5:00pm.

I would recommend playing Colton Golf Club on Wednesday night as it is lit up for night play. Colton is a brand new 18 hole disc golf course that is only open on Wednesday nights. Check-in at 5:45 with start time around 6:15.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=9636

Yucaipa is the best course in the area. Yucaipa, Prado and Glen Helen are in regional parks that charge an entry fee and they all close at 5:00pm.

I would recommend playing Colton Golf Club on Wednesday night as it is lit up for night play. Colton is a brand new 18 hole disc golf course that is only open on Wednesday nights. Check-in at 5:45 with start time around 6:15.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=9636

Definitely going to check out Colton, is there a local club I can reach out to?

Too new to have a club. But they are setting up the disc golf course around 1:30 pm each Wednesday and you can play league flex round starting at 4:30pm. I like to go out at 4:30 if you want to catch a round.

The Inland Flight Club has an active Facebook page with all the upcoming events in the area. Colton is brand spanking new. IFCFacebookpage

From the IFC Facebook:

Weekly Disc Golf Events in the Inland Empire

(If you run one of these events please post corrections in comments)

Mondays: Glen Helen random dubs at 7:30 AM ($7)

Tuesdays: Ford Park random doubles at 5:45 PM ($3)

Wednesdays: Colton singles flex start between 4:30 and 6:00 PM ($16 to walk, $20 to ride cart)

Thursdays: @Ritual putting league at 6:15 PM ($5)

Saturdays: Yucaipa singles at 8:45 AM ($7)

Saturdays (every other): Prado mixed BYOP doubles at 8:45 AM ($3)

Sundays: Prado ("Cow Town") singles at 8:45 AM ($10)

Had a blast at Colton yesterday! it was nice to meet you.

Attachments

• Treehorn and Discette Hole 18 Colton Golf Club  .jpg
    Treehorn and Discette Hole 18 Colton Golf Club .jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 25