• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rumble at Ravenwood Hermitage TN June 26-29

any idea when scores will be up? So many great things going on with this event but a shame that it is the only tournament this past weekend that does not have scores posted.

they are supposed to be up by tonight. we'll see. the TD had a lot going on with trying to get the course taken down yesterday. I feel bad for the guy. He put on a great event, but a lot of people are giving him grief about Am payouts and not having the results posted yet.

they are supposed to be up by tonight. we'll see. the TD had a lot going on with trying to get the course taken down yesterday. I feel bad for the guy. He put on a great event, but a lot of people are giving him grief about Am payouts and not having the results posted yet.
Mountain man is a good dude for sure. People are sticklers about scores though. I know how much work he put into this event and how much work that course was for him and his family. So no worries on my end just thought I would ask. Thanks for the reply DJ!

Latest posts