• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

S.E.'s Bag...prepare to judge

JR said:
Constant wind it sounds like for you. New or with tuning my 130 S Spirit gets regularly flipped mid flight. First 200' straight then whamo. It' so bad around the ever changing swirling and gusting winds here with constant direction changes that I can't use it on windy days.
Actually the first time I used them was in some fairly heavy, swirling winds. They performed the same for me in both steady and swirling winds. They don't flip but do get knocked around a lot.

garublador said:
JR said:
Constant wind it sounds like for you. New or with tuning my 130 S Spirit gets regularly flipped mid flight. First 200' straight then whamo. It' so bad around the ever changing swirling and gusting winds here with constant direction changes that I can't use it on windy days.
Actually the first time I used them was in some fairly heavy, swirling winds. They performed the same for me in both steady and swirling winds. They don't flip but do get knocked around a lot.

Interesting. Does your disc have dome? Mine is like it was resting upside down on a table during cooling.