• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anderson, SC

Sadlers Creek State Park

2.335(based on 3 reviews)
This new course is looking for players, volunteer instructors and volunteer course maintenance positions. We are also looking to host a fun-family oriented tournament in late 2020 or early 2021.

This new course is looking for players, volunteer instructors and volunteer course maintenance positions. We are also looking to host a fun-family oriented tournament in late 2020 or early 2021.
Reach out to the local disc golf clubs. The Upstate has some strong disc golf communities.

DiscGolfCraig, I'm the President of the park's Friends group. I'm juggling 5 balls while spinning plates and working too. We are in desperate need of a few DG people to step up to the plate. If you either have access to those upstate groups or have a mailing list we could sure use some help. Anything you could do to help spread the word would be met welcome. Thanks John

DiscGolfCraig, I'm the President of the park's Friends group. I'm juggling 5 balls while spinning plates and working too. We are in desperate need of a few DG people to step up to the plate. If you either have access to those upstate groups or have a mailing list we could sure use some help. Anything you could do to help spread the word would be met welcome. Thanks John
Check your inbox. Sent a list of members who live in the area who may be able to help or provide insight.