• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Spark - Small Backpack

s320zp.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

Chris said it was based off of the Jet Pack, which is very easy to see. Just cut off the external drink holders and pockets. If you can't see the resemblance, then you need to go work for the copyright lawyers of Apple.

The only thing similar I see is how the bag opens in the center.

I kinda wanna get this because it's so cheap. I feel like there is a lot of opportunity to try some mods on it. Maybe a disc pocket or bladder storage in the back wall.

Pulled the trigger on this thing the other night when it was 67 shipped. 75 is still really reasonable, but 67 was just too good to pass up. I got the digi camo. Should be a perfect medium bag for quick rounds. Will definitely be doing some mods on it.

I was between this, the upper park shift, and the ergo. But at this price point i dont feel bad taking a leap of faith. This size slides In well with my existing bag line up crunch, spark, grip, mahal. Now I have a bag for every type of round.

I would love to get an eta for the production of it. I know the website says late winter, but I would love an update with a bit of a time frame.

Pulled the trigger on this thing the other night when it was 67 shipped. 75 is still really reasonable, but 67 was just too good to pass up. I got the digi camo. Should be a perfect medium bag for quick rounds. Will definitely be doing some mods on it.

I was between this, the upper park shift, and the ergo. But at this price point i dont feel bad taking a leap of faith. This size slides In well with my existing bag line up crunch, spark, grip, mahal. Now I have a bag for every type of round.

I would love to get an eta for the production of it. I know the website says late winter, but I would love an update with a bit of a time frame.

Production has already started and will be complete soon. No matter if we receive 1 or 1000 pre-orders these are coming. :) You won't be able to beat this price for the meterial and functionality. We are looking at arrival sometime in Dec.

Production has already started and will be complete soon. No matter if we receive 1 or 1000 pre-orders these are coming. :) You won't be able to beat this price for the meterial and functionality. We are looking at arrival sometime in Dec.

Awesome! That's really great to hear. Thanks for the update. I cant wait to get this thing. Will probably do a review of it too once I get it.

The only real update is the bags are currently in production and we are shooting for as close to Christmas as we can. The manufacture is doing a great job so we don't want to rush them but they are doing what they can to complete the spark and ember as soon as they can.

The only real update is the bags are currently in production and we are shooting for as close to Christmas as we can. The manufacture is doing a great job so we don't want to rush them but they are doing what they can to complete the spark and ember as soon as they can.

Thanks for the update Scott. Hillary was great to work with and answered all my questions accordingly. I've had great customer service with my purchase so far.

Last edited:
The day is getting closer Scott. Can't wait to get this bad boy loaded up and out to the course. Hopefully it arrives around Xmas when I have a fair bit of time off work and can give it a thorough walk through.

The day is getting closer Scott. Can't wait to get this bad boy loaded up and out to the course. Hopefully it arrives around Xmas when I have a fair bit of time off work and can give it a thorough walk through.
It is it is Spike. Hopefully when we get our next update we will get it posted right here for you guys.

Any updates Scott? Hope all is well.

Everything is well right now and busy heading into the holidays. We are expecting a small shipment of sparks and embers to be delivered between the last week of December and the first week and half of January. The shipment of DGX shoes are expected to arrive on Monday.

Everything is well right now and busy heading into the holidays. We are expecting a small shipment of sparks and embers to be delivered between the last week of December and the first week and half of January. The shipment of DGX shoes are expected to arrive on Monday.

As above a small shipment is leaving the manufacturer by plane on Friday and should be here 5-10 days after that so we look be heading for January 7th - 12th. Right around there but that could change depending on weather and customs but I will let everyone know more when the time comes closer.

Happy New Year everyone.

Did these arrive as promised?

Looking for Arrival in Dec > As close to Christmas as we can >> small shipment expect the last week of December and the first week and half of January >>> Jan 7th - 12th >>>>?????? >>>>>PROFIT(?)

Looking for Arrival in Dec > As close to Christmas as we can >> small shipment expect the last week of December and the first week and half of January >>> Jan 7th - 12th >>>>?????? >>>>>PROFIT(?)

These were the original estimates by the manufacturer. I believe I said before I did not want to promise any dates as we just go by what our manufacturer is estimating. The closer it gets to delivery the more exact we can get with a delivery date. The time on the Salient website has always been "late winter". Seeing as winter officially just began we are still on time with delivery.

Latest posts