• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Sanny Aviars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dscgolf13

Looking to pick up unique sanny aviars not looking for stock stamps only tourney/unique stamps/ ching and chains have tons to trade and also some paypal! 170+

have one that left the factory unstamped which is rare for innova. also have a few various others left. pm me and ill get you pictures of what i have left available.

i think i have one? its kcp aviar pfn and from sanny? I think? but its 167-169 or something or maybe 171.

how do i know if its a sanny for sure

On the back it will have two rings and it will actually say in raised letters san marino if you want to send me a pic of it i will let you know for sure

On the back it will have two rings and it will actually say in raised letters san marino if you want to send me a pic of it i will let you know for sure

its out in my trunk and im 99% sure it has the two rings. does have san marino tooling i know

its like pulling teeth here. yeah im at work let me run outside and ill pm you.

i lied im sorry OP. i know what double rings your talkin about and this isnt it. also doesnt have san marino on it. haha my memory was playing tricks on me. does have patent numbers on back. PFN on front

AdJY00q.jpg

QHvqtwX.jpg

Both Sanny. Couple nice stamps.

Ice Bowl is from 2000, rainbow stamp, small bead. Max weight 175, no ink. Easy 8/10 only used for practice putting.

Horizons is from 2000 or 2001, beadless. Max weight 175, no ink. Solid 7/10 mostly used for practice putting and only saw a couple rounds.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts