• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Ching] Scott Stokely was working on designing disc golf discs over the winter !!!

He seems to have forgotten his line of discs named after weed from a while back.
I received an AK-47 in a players pack some years ago at Ozark Mountain Open (or the Fall Harvest can't remember). I think it was just a rebranded Wizard.

Interested where he gets his funding for international travel, new touring van, hotel and tournament costs and now the cost of manufacturing discs.

Just hosting clinics? How much does he charge?

Interested where he gets his funding for international travel, new touring van, hotel and tournament costs and now the cost of manufacturing discs.

Just hosting clinics? How much does he charge?
Not going to speculate on the rest but he said "we" a lot in the video which makes me think he personally isn't necessarily fronting the cash.

He seems to have forgotten his line of discs named after weed from a while back.
Yeah, that was a bit of a flop, especially with his preference to base plastic mids/drivers. Pretty sure they were all rebranded gateway. The AK47 is definitely a wizard. Still have one in my stack and actually bag it some times.

Thread on the same topic started a day earlier.

I messaged Zennie about merging these threads. Hope he sees it.

Last edited:
Not going to speculate on the rest but he said "we" a lot in the video which makes me think he personally isn't necessarily fronting the cash.
However, I do think Scott owns the molds himself and sounds like he has a contract so if company shuts him out/goes bankrupt they can't keep molds for own company with possible retool if company feels need, or worst yet sell mold from under Scott without warning if company ends up bankrupt but is not an IRS seizure of stuff being sold in a government liquidation auction.

I just want to know who he is working with for Design and injecting experience. He has created ties with a lot of newer manufacturers in the last few years so there's a few options that come across my mind. Gateway is an obvious possibility, but so could RPM (North american bird names too), Kasta (unlikely with HOD acquisition though) or maybe Essential. That said Birdie disc golf supply may be the most likely. I think it will be easy to extrapolate once his discs are released and we have them in our hands.

I just want to know who he is working with for Design and injecting experience. He has created ties with a lot of newer manufacturers in the last few years so there's a few options that come across my mind. Gateway is an obvious possibility, but so could RPM (North american bird names too), Kasta (unlikely with HOD acquisition though) or maybe Essential. That said Birdie disc golf supply may be the most likely. I think it will be easy to extrapolate once his discs are released and we have them in our hands.
I was thinking since Scott is living in Texas or has been for last few years as well as very lower Oklahoma in winter says it is due to the amount of courses in state as well as variety there is with a weather in winter so mild he can play/practice year round.

Scott He apparently from some video last year packs his non travel items in a storage unit he pays a whole year for, a smaller one in Texas/Oklahoma and heads out on the road for his tour with his new camper after old one was stolen. He only rents apartment for offseason going month by month/used at one point his older popup in a trailer park on a 1/2 lot with his wife. He used to live on west coast but that was in 2010's.

I think we need to look at Texas based brands as well as South West or South East brands given where Scott and wife has lived last few winters.

In video in first minute Scott said he is part owner of companies disc machine saying: Every disc will come off a machine We Own.