• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SeaTac on 6/2/13

Nozzledog

I'm catching a cruise from pier 66 June 2nd and spending the night before at the Red Roof Inn Seatac. Was wondering if anyone local wanted to play a round that morning?

I just looked. There is no tourneys going on at Seatac that weekend, so, as long as its not too early, because I live at the north end of Lake Washington, which makes Seatac a 30 mile drive, and its not really fowl weather, I might be there. :D

I was thinking around 10, so I could make it to the cruise ship by 12-1.
How far is it from Red Roof Inn (entrance to SeaTac airport)? Walking distance? Cab?

I was thinking around 10, so I could make it to the cruise ship by 12-1.
How far is it from Red Roof Inn (entrance to SeaTac airport)? Walking distance? Cab?

You want to give yourself a good hour and a half or more
to play Seatac.

It's too far to walk there but a cab shouldn't cost you much more than $10. I would say that course is definitely worth the money.

^^^^^^This, on all points.

SeaTac is more like an 'area' than a town. 5-10 minutes in a cab, but worth it. Captain Jack would shave time off of your round, but could easily be 3.5 hours solo. My buddy and I do it in 2.5-3, but we're slow.

Shuttle from airport to sea port is going to cost me $40. I would rather give that money to someone here that could pick me & my daughter up, play a round of DG and drop us off at pier 66.

I warmed up at MLT today, so I'm good to go for tomorrow.
Weather looks outstanding !

I CAN provide guide service around Seatac for you, I should be there by 10:00 am.

I CANNOT provide taxi service to the Port, I have other commitments after playing, in the opposite direction from downtown.

Will wait until 10:15 for you. I'm in a red Ford Ranger, chances are I will be dressed in black.

You can leave a message here if you like , I will read it before I go in the morning.

I will take a cab over there, but will have to be back @ Red Roof Inn by 12 to catch the cruise shuttle. Will probable be there around 930.

Had a wonderful game, took 1hr 45min. Would have taken much longer without a guide, thanks again Steve. I can't believe we made it thru without losing a disc.

That's cool you guys got together and Nozzledog got a chance to play the Tac...with a guide to boot. :thmbup:

My pleasure.
You played well for your first time at the 'Tac.
Killed me after my zillionth round. :)

Just make sure D. understands her insane ace count may not stand up to the scrutiny of this board. :)

Enjoy your cruise.

Latest posts