• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Seven Discs for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

baubri

I have a number of discs for trade:

Ching JuJu (175, Orange, Good Condition)
DGA Rogue (172, Yellow, Good - No Top Stamp)
Pro-D Buzzz (175, Orange, Excellent)
Champion Boss (172, Yellow, Thrown less than 10 times)
Star Roadrunner (175, White, Great - No Top Stamp)
Star TL (175, Blue, Good)
Pro Wraith (175, Red, Great)

All discs have ink on bottom. TL has a lot of ink, others only name and number on inner rim.

I am primarily looking for champ Teebirds 172+ in good shape, but would consider any disc I throw (Destroyer, Wraith, Katana, Elite Z Pred, Champ Teebird, Star TL, Champ Sidewinder, Magnet, Soft Magnet) or any general offer as I am always looking to give a new mold a shot. Make me an offer.

you need to post pics and sleepy scale condition or they will not sell
also if you have ebay or someother proof of feedback that would help.

Thanks for the head up - this is my first time posting on this site.

Sleepy Scale on my discs:

Ching JuJu - 7
DGA Rogue - 6
Pro-D Buzzz - 9
Champion Boss - 9
Star Roadrunner - 7
Star TL - 6
Pro Wraith - 7

I will email pictures to anyone interested. Also, I have a discaroo account (baubri) that has pictures and more description of all of my discs, as well as a flawless feedback record (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative). Check it out if you are interested.

Thanks for the head up - this is my first time posting on this site.

Sleepy Scale on my discs:

Ching JuJu - 7
DGA Rogue - 6
Pro-D Buzzz - 9
Champion Boss - 9
Star Roadrunner - 7
Star TL - 6
Pro Wraith - 7

I will email pictures to anyone interested. Also, I have a discaroo account (baubri) that has pictures and more description of all of my discs, as well as a flawless feedback record (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative). Check it out if you are interested.

I saw it was your first so I thought i'd help you out a bit. Welcome to the site

Well I'll toss in my two cents; I know "baubri" to be a very honest guy, has a love for the sport that is as deep as mine, and loves himself a TL like no one I've ever met. Trading with this guy is one of the safer trades you can make.

Still looking to trade the following discs:

Ching JuJu (175, Orange, 7/10)
DGA Rogue (172, Yellow - Top Stamp Removed, 6/10)
Champion Boss (172, Yellow, 9/10)
Pro Wraith (175, Red, 8/10)

I am really interested in acquiring full weight champ teebirds. If you have any you would be willing to part with, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts