Seymour Smith Park

Permanent course
3.535(based on 45 reviews)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Seymour Smith Park

This isn't a reply... to anything. It's a notice to all and sundry about an excellent disk golf course RUINED by the 20-somethings in our area who decided that the course we sweated, worked on, and argued over for months was practically destroyed because a bunch of A$$#0/& children were angry they couldn't throw their useless disks without hitting trees, branches, etc. and proceeded to DESTROY a 4.5/5 course. A course that was evolving over time because the local PDGA players loved, respected, and USED it. Not just because it was the first 18/72 hole disk golf course in Omaha/Council Bluffs. Not because it was the first and only 18/72 disk golf course in Eastern Nebraska-Western Iowa. Not because it was layed out with beginners as well as seasoned disk golfers in mind. But because it offered open, wooded and partially wooded areas. It offered moderate, long and very long distance holes. It had seating benches and waste cans scattered throughout. All holes were marked showing basket locations and next Tee pads. The basket positions were rotated and randomized twice a month. It was a GREAT course. Until a bunch of worthless, useless, mentally deficient swipe children got mad because they couldn't throw their disks straight at the baskets. They went around busting branches off trees, stripping branches off bushes and shrubbery. And when the higher branches started getting in their way, they started breaking those off the trees as well. Now? It's a 1.5/5 course. Destroyed by idiots and malcontents who don't know what it means to have something beautiful, useful and important.

What you "knew" and what you surmise are two separate things that have no distinction in your ignorant/drug addled mind. Do not confuse what you "think" I said with what I actually said and do not believe your post-mental collapse trollism counters my statement. If you were aiming for humor... you missed. If you're one of the millions and millions and millions of incel, unemployed and unemployable trolls on the Internet, save your breath. You haven't the wit nor the perspicacity to challenge, let alone face me, verbally. I said what I meant. Your inability to read and understand what you've read show your glaring lack. But wait! There's more! The word you probably meant to use is spelled b-e-i-n-g, "i" is capitalized when used as a pronoun, the first letter of any word at the start of a sentence is capitalized regardless, it's Seymour-Smith, and your only chance to place a period is missing. And that is just the obvious, blatant evidence of your incompetence. Do not expect this to continue to satiate your need for attention as I've blocked you. Anything you post after this is strictly and solely a feeble attempt to try to reclaim some appearance of dominance with sophmoric "oh yeah, well you too" rebuttals. Save your energy for your other circle-jerk boyfriends.

Latest posts