• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Snow Throw Massacre II - Stevens Point, WI

gorillaboy

Double Eagle Member
OK here it is the info for the STM II....

The UWSP Disc Golf Club Ace Holes proudly present:

The Snow Throw Massacre II

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yulga Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point

18+ Holes

Up to 4 Divisions

Cash payout for pro division

Trophies for top 3 finishers in all other divisions

Food, fire and fun for all

Many prizes and CTPs

Register by February 13th to receive a player package

Player package for basic registration includes DX disc & deluxe gets you champion/star

$25 Basic/$30 Deluxe ($35/$40 for Pro Division)

Feb 14 up to day of event: registration will be $20 ($30 for Pro) with no player package

9:30 – 9:50 Sign-in/Registration

10:00 Players Meeting

10:30 Tee Off

2:30 Awards

3:00 Optional random draw doubles, $5 sign up, 100% cash payout

Bonfire, hot food and refreshments all afternoon

Putting contest, mini disc and other games throughout

Want to sign up? Have questions? Contact tournament director Ian Goldberg

Email: [email protected]

Office Phone: (715) 346-4562

Rain or shine – we relish whatever Mother Nature might have in store for us.

if any one wants the registartion form i have one i can email to you just PM me with your email address

Is it singles? Is it doubles?

Wasn't yulga the one we played when we hooked up during my epic bachelor getaway wknd to highbridge..

100 ppl on that course, holy schmidt. Do they payout for Pinball bonk da heads?

I'll be there~ I missed it last year.

Looking forward to sign up!

heres some hotel info i just got from Ian...

If you are coming to Stevens Point for our Snow Throw Massacre next month, we have found a special lodging deal.

The LaQuinta Inn is located at 4917 Main St (next to the Hilltop Inn at Hwy 10/I-39), phone is 715-344-1900. Rooms are available for just $41/night if you reserve under the "Campus Activities" program. The hotel has internet access and a pool, and it's real easy to get to Yulga from there.

Ian Goldberg

Faculty Advisor, UWSP Disc Golf Club

(715) 346-4562

anybody who's who on DGR and within 5 hours should attend this tourney. It will be a frickin' blast. I wish i could make it! d*mn it.

ziggy said:
anybody who's who on DGR and within 5 hours should attend this tourney. It will be a frickin' blast. I wish i could make it! d*mn it.

I know last year they had 100 people show up for it and from what I heard it was awesome! they feed you and give you beer plus you get to play disc what more could you want???

I will be there for sure. I guess they added it to the UMCDGA (Upper Midwest Collegiate Disc Golf Association) tour, so I will be competing for UW Oshkosh in it. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you.

:D Does anyone know if the course for the Snow Throw Massacre will be elnatural or groomed ? Just curious :D

Come on Chris, Get out there and atleast shovel the fairways :lol:

Roy said:
you scerd of a little snow on the fairway??? :wink: :p

speaking of snow....I got about 4 inches of new stuff already on my driveway today

hey all us on dgr that are going to the massacre should make sure we find each other....you cant miss me ...just look for the 400lbs gorilla :p hehe...for real though I'll be carrying a light blue/camo/purple Silverback with black quads on it...

gorillaboy said:
Roy said:
you scerd of a little snow on the fairway??? :wink: :p

speaking of snow....I got about 4 inches of new stuff already on my driveway today

Yeah WTF?! I've been out shoveling twice already... We just bought a house in Plover this past fall and a snow blower wasn't in the budget yet :cry: