• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stability Chart

BrownTown

Do I have this correct?
Example: My Roc is rated at 3 fade so if I throw it RHBH it should hook to the left at the end. Now if I throw it RHSA (which my left foot will be forward) should it slice to the right with a -3.

Yes it will fade at the end but IMHO I think the ratings are vs. other discs since everyone throws different. The Roc with 3 should fade more than something with a 1 or 2. But if you naturally throw with anny, it'll probably be less. Natural hyzer release will have more. This is just my opinion so not worth much but I think these ratings are based more on one disc against another thrown the exact same way.

For the record, most people refer to it as RHFH (right hand forehand).

Yes, it would fade to the right, but it would still be a positive 3. The scale reverses itself based on the rotation of the disc. If it's rotating clockwise, then it's positive to the left, and negative to the right. If it's rotating counter-clockwise, then it's positive to the right, and negative to the left.

Latest posts