• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star Katana: Is/was it worth the $16?

New ones generally sell in the $14-$16 range. If you're buying online, you often have to pay shipping on top of that. If you have a retailer locally, you might be able to find one for a couple bucks less, but considering time and gas to get there, you may not actually be saving much.

So yes, $16 for a new Star disc is reasonable.

depends what katana it is...Farting Lemon? Steal of a deal. Champ or pro? Not so much!

Epic First post. Welcome to DGCR.

Star Katanas are very sensitive to weight differences... I have a 161 that is flippy and a 175 that is my OS disc of choice.

I bet Katanas are the most lost disc ever. Just go looking around in the bushes and rough and you'll probably find a couple along with a Boss, 2 Grooves and a Nuke SS.

Note to whoever found my bright pink, Z Nuke SS with the DyeMax job..... It had my name and number in big a$$ marker, so I know you found it and just didn't call. Karma's coming back for you. The fact that I got it for free matters not one bit. Not that I'm sore about it or anything.

my buddy gets sick turn over drives with his katana. he got a used star at play it again for $6

he got more than his money worth so far. if your shootin for max d they can be worth it! not a disc you would wanna use on every hole though

I saw a used farting lemon katana at my local play it again for about $8. It was really, beat, though.

I throw a newer 150 Blizzard Katana for max distance, and a nicely beaten Pro K 167 for anny shots. I left a new Star K 167 in MS as my OS distance driver. The only equal to the B-K in distance in my bag is an ESP/FLX Surge.

Latest posts