• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Starting from scratch.

As always, thank you Brychanus! I appreciate you just tagging along on my diary type of posts, lol..

And WTF (excuse my french).

Hershyzer drill.. I have NEVER seen that video - I've been missing out! And you can even incorporate it with a doorframe drill position??

@Brychanus have you and SW been over it in your form thread? Or in anyone elses thread? I need to get working on that ASAP

As always, thank you Brychanus! I appreciate you just tagging along on my diary type of posts, lol..

And WTF (excuse my french).

Hershyzer drill.. I have NEVER seen that video - I've been missing out! And you can even incorporate it with a doorframe drill position??

@Brychanus have you and SW been over it in your form thread? Or in anyone elses thread? I need to get working on that ASAP
Hershyzer is in my 'greatest drills of all time' list if I had to pick favorites.

Yes. standstills can basically just be striding out of Hershyzer and landing in the doorframe drill.

Hershyzer got me comfortable handling momentum going into the plant even with other problems going on.

It's been a while but somewhere buried back in mine he grilled my posture in it. In hindsight my rear leg was part of the difficulty getting balanced on it but the tips there should be close enough to generally true.